02-10-2012, 06:08 AM
I agree, Dari...Urst looks retarded.
02-10-2012, 09:01 AM
So has anyone cleared mission mode yet? Does it give any bonus?

02-10-2012, 09:20 AM
It runs pretty good on my iPhone4 and iPad1. However the frame rate does ocationally dip it bit on both. There is still some room for optimizations.
Overall I am very pleased with it.
iCade support would do wonders for the this game. I hope they add support in the future.
02-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Where can I get the track from the trailer (or first level in SP mode)? I found the Dariusburst OST, but this track is not included there. I'd buy it if I could. TAITO?
02-10-2012, 09:44 AM
^This.
02-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsic1975a View Post
Now if only we could get the Treasure trifecta: Gradius V, Radiant Silvergun, and Ikaruga. (And Guardian Heroes at it, because what the hell, lol).

Come to think of it, if Square would release Einhander, and we could get Thunder Force 3, 4, and 5.*drool*
Don't forget the Raiden series, especially RaidenIV. I'd also like to see Hellfire from Toaplan and Strania from XBLA.
02-10-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm getting a bit fed up with it crashing during the "you beat the final zone" sequence, failing to record the score or register that I beat the final zone. iPad(1), not jailbroken, etc.
02-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetshooter View Post
I'm getting a bit fed up with it crashing during the "you beat the final zone" sequence, failing to record the score or register that I beat the final zone. iPad(1), not jailbroken, etc.
agreed... this has happened quite a few times on my 4th gen touch...

Dunno about my iPad 2, I haven't beaten the game on it yet... but it's VERY frustrating... almost to the point where I just want to delete the game from my iPod...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
02-10-2012, 06:22 PM
@syntheticvoid:
Hmm, too strange- i'm playing on 4th gen ipod touch, 8gig, iOS 5- haven't seen any crashes yet.
02-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Dunno about my iPad 2, I haven't beaten the game on it yet...
I've beaten it several times on iPad 2 and have had no crashes.