★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Here's a gameplay video I did. Nothing good but to show how well it runs and how awesome it looks on an iDevice.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Primary: Black 16GB Nexus 4 |Android 4.3
Secondary: White 16GB iPhone 5 | iOS 7 Beta
02-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpliHelix View Post
Here's a gameplay video I did. Nothing good but to show how well it runs and how awesome it looks on an iDevice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Urlgh9pX02s]video[/url]

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!!!

02-09-2012, 11:20 AM
this game keeps amazing me....

just played some dubstep on hardcore... crazy stuff!!! when the song got real upbeat and fast, a huge ass boss appeared, my bullets started shooting faster, lasers started appearing and the music got even louder....

such an awesome feeling !!

i think i found my new addiction

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
02-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Lol.. I echo all the sentiments. Awesome game. First thing I did was enable fixed stick (away from floating). Wow, the visual effects, the sound track (lol..j/k), the perks and how the difficulty ramps up. The carrot on the stick is the perks system.

The only nitpick is the deadzone for slow moving vs fast moving. It would be nice if it was a gradual speed up instead of the sudden quickness. I've compensated by "tapping" in the direction I'm moving for slow movements.

Otherwise, haven't found a game that was just pure fun in a while. =D

Edit: I know everyone has different tastes in music.. But the game rocks out with Nightwish!

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?

Last edited by tops2; 02-09-2012 at 11:51 AM.
02-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Hey guys, I have a question!

Does this game recognize Pandora?

I keep all of my music on my phone and my iPod is strictly for gaming and a few apps.

I really want to get this, but is there any reason to if I have 0 music on my iPod?

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
02-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Hey guys, I have a question!

Does this game recognize Pandora?

I keep all of my music on my phone and my iPod is strictly for gaming and a few apps.

I really want to get this, but is there any reason to if I have 0 music on my iPod?
i did see an internet radio option within the game... letme chek...

EDIT: Nope, it has an in game selection from various internet radio stations =/ there are like 30 stations.... nothing i previewed got my attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
But the game rocks out with Nightwish!
HELL YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playlist

Last edited by Drexiel; 02-09-2012 at 12:11 PM.
02-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Diggin it. Controls are fine for me. And I haven't had any slow down on my iPhone 4 running 100% graphics. I love music games and love DSS. Win win for me.
02-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neehan View Post
Diggin it. Controls are fine for me. And I haven't had any slow down on my iPhone 4 running 100% graphics. I love music games and love DSS. Win win for me.
same here... running smoothly on my ipod touch 4...

same goes for Music and DDS games

problem is... my girlfriend also likes these games ._. i must hide my ipod.... xD

just ran a survival mode with Cinema(skrillex remix)+Amaranth(Nightwish)+Sacred Worlds(Blind Guardian).... epic game is epic!

Playlist
02-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
i did see an internet radio option within the game... letme chek...

EDIT: Nope, it has an in game selection from various internet radio stations =/ there are like 30 stations.... nothing i previewed got my attention

Man, that really sucks...REALLY. One of the coolest games released and I can't get it because I don't use my iPod as a music player.

I wonder if they are planning to add Pandora or something?!?

I think it's time to play try and contact the dev.

Anyways, thanks Drexiel.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
02-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Man, that really sucks...REALLY. One of the coolest games released and I can't get it because I don't use my iPod as a music player.

I wonder if they are planning to add Pandora or something?!?

I think it's time to play try and contact the dev.

Anyways, thanks Drexiel.
no probs, glad i could help

Playlist