11-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 18,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Heck, why not add ipad retina to the wish list, cause this is one of my favorite music games.
+1 to ipad retina for BHU. I mean, i'd pay for it again if i have to. BHU belongs to my top 3 DSS games, together with Inferno+ and Zombies.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
+1 to ipad retina for BHU. I mean, i'd pay for it again if i have to. BHU belongs to my top 3 DSS games, together with Inferno+ and Zombies.
Me too, release an hd version ipad retina for a buck, and I bet a ton of people would buy it, I too would love that!!!

04-24-2013, 08:15 PM
So played the lite version...OH GOD MY EYES!!!

In the full version are there upgrades or anything? Different weapons?

I know there's a boss rush mode and at least 375 unique "levels" in my case but what else is there that makes the game good beside the Audio=Gameplay mechanic?
04-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Wonderful hdmi tv game with airplay widescreens support! So pretty!!!

Look how good it works on widescreen mode!

04-24-2013, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
So played the lite version...OH GOD MY EYES!!!

In the full version are there upgrades or anything? Different weapons?

I know there's a boss rush mode and at least 375 unique "levels" in my case but what else is there that makes the game good beside the Audio=Gameplay mechanic?
Lots of upgrades, like attached, not really weapons stuff, though there are micromissiles here, more like vol up upgrades, and perks.

Best part for me is playing my own itunes music, and playing on widescreen hdmi tv.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (219.2 KB, 1 views)
12-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
Posts: 991
Price drop to $0.99
12-22-2014, 03:18 PM
Has anyone else noticed this game not showing their complete music library? I have itunes Match, and it shows 9000+ songs on loadup - but then I currently seem to only have access to several songs by each group - not whole albums. Is there a limit to the amount of songs the game lets you access or play? I just got my sister and nephew interested in this game, and they are accessing my Itunes Match too, but they can't find most songs we have uploaded (though when refreshing the song list, it does show the right number of songs). Makes it frustrating when it is one of my mosy played games for a couple of years - and I have literally bought or borrowed (from the library) certain songs and albums to play solely in this game.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
12-22-2014, 03:31 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Has anyone else noticed this game not showing their complete music library? I have itunes Match, and it shows 9000+ songs on loadup - but then I currently seem to only have access to several songs by each group - not whole albums. Is there a limit to the amount of songs the game lets you access or play? I just got my sister and nephew interested in this game, and they are accessing my Itunes Match too, but they can't find most songs we have uploaded (though when refreshing the song list, it does show the right number of songs). Makes it frustrating when it is one of my mosy played games for a couple of years - and I have literally bought or borrowed (from the library) certain songs and albums to play solely in this game.
I got it for both Mac and iOS. I would check it, but i only have a few tracks right now on my iPad. On Mac i have some thousand tracks, but never encountered your problem.

Maybe the tracks have to be on device/ hard drive as the game needs to analyze them or give it more time to index your library?

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me