★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Order & Chaos Online (Universal) - $6.99 --> $0.99

02-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Order & Chaos Online (Universal) - $6.99 --> $0.99

02-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Paid .99 for this game but didn't know there was a subscription fee to continue playing

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
- Bixby Snyder

02-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Got this game too, but immediately deleted it after. It just feels so "skeletal" I guess... quests have no depth, dialogue is just absurd, and the online community consists of a bunch of people trying to look smart by arguing about spelling.

Game Center: Coburn7X
Openfeint: Sophia7X
Gameloft Live: Coburn
05-18-2012, 05:37 AM
On sale again: 99c.
05-18-2012, 09:18 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
For the first 3 months - do you have to give them a credit card (to create an account) or only after the 90 days are over... how does that work?
05-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Hmm... I want to buy this, because of the huge player amounts it has online, but I'm not sure will I like this. hate the genre, well I don't hate, but don't really like either

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
05-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Card View Post
For the first 3 months - do you have to give them a credit card (to create an account) or only after the 90 days are over... how does that work?

You don't give them your CC info, you 'buy' time like you would with any App. It goes through your AppStore account. So, you just type in your PW to verify your purchase.

As for needing a Subscription...if you like the game, the price of the Sub is nothing at all. They aren't charging you $15/month...it's like $2.99 for 6 months (IIRC). Every so often they have Double XP weekends, and Subscription sales.

The game is fun, more-so on an iPad. Quests are weak, but aren't they all? Running the dungeons is all I do.

As for the community...just turn off the Global Chat. The game is much better after that.

*Edit*

Also, I wouldn't really recommend mapping your skills on that little "skill wheel". Better to use the menu bar on the right side of the screen. You'll lose the ability to tap the "Jump" button...but you can always minimize the menu bar really fast if you need to jump (EX, you get stuck on something or need to get over a cliff).

I don't play this on my iPhone, so YRMV with the above "tip", but on an iPad...it works great. Esp. if you're a Healer (Monk) and running dungeons.

Last edited by nine9six; 05-18-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Game-play tip
05-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine9six View Post
You don't give them your CC info, you 'buy' time like you would with any App. It goes through your AppStore account. So, you just type in your PW to verify your purchase.

As for needing a Subscription...if you like the game, the price of the Sub is nothing at all. They aren't charging you $15/month...it's like $2.99 for 6 months (IIRC). Every so often they have Double XP weekends, and Subscription sales.

The game is fun, more-so on an iPad. Quests are weak, but aren't they all? Running the dungeons is all I do.

As for the community...just turn off the Global Chat. The game is much better after that.
is there a TA guild by any chance? Imma buy this along with the 6 month subscription... I get bored quick if i don't find a guild and find ppl to chat with

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
05-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
is there a TA guild by any chance? Imma buy this along with the 6 month subscription... I get bored quick if i don't find a guild and find ppl to chat with
See this post:

TA Guild
05-18-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine9six View Post
See this post:

TA Guild
thank you

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB