★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bravo
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 19.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: Release your stress with PUSH THE ZOMBIE! After a stressful day. Take a break shooting zombies at different objects.

A simple, fun game! All you have to do is throw the zombies to destroy them, the more accurate you are the more the damage you do, and the more points you score.

In PUSH THE ZOMBIE the realistic movements will amaze you. With RAGDOLL physics the zombie movements and twelve terrifying scenes will keep you entertained for hours on end!

The game will unlock three new levels every three days, after three more days, three new levels will be unlocked and the old ones will be blocked off. Of course, your scores will be ranked by GameCenter, so you can see how good you are at shooting zombies

THE ZOMBIES ARE QUAKING WITH TERROR!

More Apps from Bravo Game Studios:

XTREME WHEELS
- "Racing Games" in App Store, February 2012.
TOUCH RACING NITRO
- #1 grossing racing game in the USA and Europe
VOLCANO ESCAPE
- GamePro iOS Game of the Day
- TUAW Daily App
- IGN iPhone Game of the Day
- CNET iPhone App of the Week
- Whats Hot and New and Noteworthy in App Store, March 2011
- "Great Platformers" in App Store, February 2012
CELEBRITY BODYGUARD
- Fast and flashy Entertainment Weekly
- 148 Apps: 4 stars
- New and Noteworthy in App Store, May 2011

We will keep you up to date with the latest from Bravo Games:
- Become a fan on Facebook: facebook.com/bravogames
- Follow us on Twitter: @Bravo_Games

Bravo Games's comments:

Bravo Games launches PUSH THE ZOMBIE. New FREE game, now available on the AppStore.

Release your stress with PUSH THE ZOMBIE! After a stressful day. Take a break shooting zombies at different objects.

A simple, fun game! All you have to do is throw the zombies to destroy them, the more accurate you are the more the damage you do, and the more points you score.

In PUSH THE ZOMBIE the realistic movements will amaze you. With RAGDOLL physics the zombie movements and nine terrifying scenes will keep you entertained for hours on end!

The game will unlock two new levels every three days, after three more days, two new levels will be unlocked and the old ones will be blocked off. If you don't want to wait, you can unlock full game as well as remove the adds only for $0.99.

Of course, your scores will be ranked by GameCenter, so you can see how good you are at shooting zombies.

THE ZOMBIES ARE QUAKING WITH TERROR!
02-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Got it, paid for the upgrade. I hope the dev keeps working on it. It needs a bit more tweaking. Still a bit fun as it is.

02-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
Got it, paid for the upgrade. I hope the dev keeps working on it. It needs a bit more tweaking. Still a bit fun as it is.
Thanks for your comment. Really helps us to improve the game. At the moment we're fixing some minor bugs. After that, we're going to prepare additional content.

Bravo Game Studios
http://www.bravogames.com
02-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Oh good, you're following the forum. I love it when dev's do that.

The two problems I had with the game itself was it occasionally didn't register when I swiped on the zombie to fling him, and the mattresses barely toss the zombie at all.

What I would like to see:

Being able to touch/alter the zombie's direction one or two times after he's launched (like bumping/nudging him).

When the level is complete, have the option to either go directly to the level select screen, or go to the next level without having to go all the way back to the main menu.

Perhaps, instead of mattresses, have "industrial sized" fans that blow/lift the zombie. If they were positionable, it would allow for some strategy beyond the initial zombie launch.

Good luck!
02-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Oh good, you're following the forum. I love it when dev's do that.

The two problems I had with the game itself was it occasionally didn't register when I swiped on the zombie to fling him, and the mattresses barely toss the zombie at all.

What I would like to see:

Being able to touch/alter the zombie's direction one or two times after he's launched (like bumping/nudging him).

When the level is complete, have the option to either go directly to the level select screen, or go to the next level without having to go all the way back to the main menu.

Perhaps, instead of mattresses, have "industrial sized" fans that blow/lift the zombie. If they were positionable, it would allow for some strategy beyond the initial zombie launch.

Good luck!
For us is very important to know what players think about our games.

We're fixing the problem when swiping on the zombie. We're trying to do this movement more fluid.

In relation to the mattresses issue we are also working on that. The idea behind them is help you access some parts of the map that are difficult to reach in other ways, but right now they have a small problem with the applied force as you have already pointed out. Anyway, we're also reviewing that. Your suggestion about positionable fans is pretty cool!! It would change gameplay mechanics as the game has been designed, but maybe we can work on this idea and include a new game mode where the "zombie launch" is predefined and you have to put objects in the scenario to score. Let's think about it!

I understand what you say about the menus. This is not a game where you rush throughout the levels, so we didn't add the option to jump from level to level. But we definitely will add an option to go to the "level select" within the pause menu.

Thanks again!

Bravo Game Studios

Last edited by Bravo Games; 02-11-2012 at 04:04 PM.
02-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Game Impressions

Pretty cool!

I assumed it was just another cheap Dismount clone but I love all of the nasty ways the zombie can get messed with as well as the even a bit more realistic rag doll physics (at least they seem that way to me) than Dismount.

4/5

P.S. Is there something wrong with the in-game ranking (i.e. where it should say on the tombstone our world ranking outside of GC)?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-12-2012, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Pretty cool!

I assumed it was just another cheap Dismount clone but I love all of the nasty ways the zombie can get messed with as well as the even a bit more realistic rag doll physics (at least they seem that way to me) than Dismount.

4/5

P.S. Is there something wrong with the in-game ranking (i.e. where it should say on the tombstone our world ranking outside of GC)?
I'm glad you like the game!

You're right. There is a problem with the in-game ranking. Although the score is registered at GC, it doesn't update in game (you have to kill the app and then the ranking updates). In the next version it will be solved.

Bravo Game Studios
02-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Games View Post
...Anyway, we're also reviewing that. Your suggestion about positionable fans is pretty cool!! It would change gameplay mechanics as the game has been designed, but maybe we can work on this idea and include a new game mode where the "zombie launch" is predefined and you have to put objects in the scenario to score. Let's think about it!...
Interesting idea, but it sounds like it might be more complicated than pre-placed fans that can have their angle adjusted. If you're up for it though, I wouldn't mind seeing it. Either way, I look forward to seeing what you do.
02-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Interesting idea, but it sounds like it might be more complicated than pre-placed fans that can have their angle adjusted. If you're up for it though, I wouldn't mind seeing it. Either way, I look forward to seeing what you do.
We'll see how to deal with this idea xD. At the moment we're preparing a new update. Mattresses issue you mentioned us is already fixed... And three new levels!

Here it is a picture in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0611.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	324.8 KB
ID:	41605  

Bravo Game Studios
03-07-2012, 01:26 PM
New update for Push the Zombie is out!
What is new in this version?:
  • 3 New levels! Now with moving obstacles!
  • Mr Zombie has recovered his suitcase. Now he is happier than ever
  • On the level selection menu, level cards are now reordered to show unlocked levels first
  • Mattresses have been fixed
  • As you requested, when you exit a match you will be redirected to the select level menu

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE: We have added a new filter that doesn't run on iPhone 4s and iPad 2 devices. By now, please do not update the game if you have one of these devices. We are fixing the problem. A new update is coming. Thanks for your patience!

Bravo Game Studios