★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Spinbot Battles is a totally new and unique game!

What People are saying about Spinbot Battles:

"Awesome game loads of great features - very addictive!! Highly recommended"

"Great game loads of fun and really addictive. I can't put it down!"

The newest sci-fi sport is here: Spinbot Battles.

By tilting your device you control a super-advanced robot that spins at an incredibly high velocity taking on wave after wave of enemies in a terrifying arena.

To win you must perform tactical manoeuvres that draw your enemies into traps ranging from pop-up sentry guns to acid slime.

As you defeat increasingly difficult waves and earn more fame you'll unlock new robots and weapons that will help you become the ultimate spinbot champion.

Do you have what it takes to become king of the arena?

See the trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds6GDbTWxCw

animocap's comments:
Little Brute games is proud to announce Spinbot Battles:

By tilting your device you control a super-advanced robot that spins at an incredibly high velocity taking on wave after wave of enemies in a terrifying arena.

To win you must perform tactical manoeuvres that draw your enemies into traps ranging from pop-up sentry guns to acid slime.

As you defeat increasingly difficult waves and earn more fame you'll unlock new robots and weapons that will help you become the ultimate spinbot champion.

Do you have what it takes to become king of the arena?

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Promo Codes Giveaway

We are giving 30 promo codes away here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=1#post2130963

Thanks

Wayne
02-09-2012, 08:47 PM
I like this game, though the tilt seems a bit off on my iPod Touch 4th gen. Any plans to add calibration?

Also, I'd love to know how many waves in a level ahead of time. Especially the first level! I went into the game for the first time, expecting to beat one 'bot, then move on, and it kept saying "new wave" and "new wave" and I thought ACK!!! Will this ever end?!!! OMG!! MORE ROBOTS!!! RUN!!! It would help my blood pressure to know how many waves I needed to survive for each world/level.