★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Healthy Heroes - workout and level a character at the same time

02-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Healthy Heroes - workout and level a character at the same time

I just stumbled upon this free game in the appstore.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id498310997?mt=8

Here's a trailer. I tried to embed it but I couldn't do it. http://player.vimeo.com/video/34612771

It's a personal trainer which has different challenges like swimming, cardio training, running, climbing etc.

What is fun with this game is that you earn exp and gold by doing these activities which in turn levels up your character.

At the moment you can choose from four different characters and two factions when you create your character.

You get exp bonuses for training at certain places like gyms etc or when other heroes are close.

There are a ton of missions to complete and you can do it co-op, competetive or solo.

Check it out guys. It's pretty cool!

Last edited by Zimon; 02-10-2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Adding a video link
02-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Damn, IDA (Indie Dev Alzheimer) is still spreading... they still stumble over self-developed but forgotten apps.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
02-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
I'm actully not a part of their dev-team or anything. Just a user who think the game is pretty fun and worth checking out...
02-10-2012, 09:32 AM
I can confirm that he is NOT part of the dev-team. I am the Lead System Designer and CEO of the company behind it, and I am actually thrilled that we got such kind words from Zimon, thank you!

Well, now that I am here, I might aswell promote it a little
www.healthyheroes.se

/Amer