★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Circus Atari™ By Atari (Universal) [Canada]

02-09-2012, 05:53 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Circus Atari™ By Atari (Universal) [Canada]

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

The Circus Atari is in town and the zany clowns want to get in on every act—but so do the cheeky monkeys!

Like a human cannonball, launch your clown into the arena and burst as many balloons as possible while trying to reach the final platform. But watch out for the monkeys as they attempt to get in your way and steal your place in the spotlight.

Succeed in your death-defying performance and unlock exciting acts and game modes, including a completely updated version of the classic Atari arcade game where you juggle two high-flying clowns on a see-saw. Collect coins to unlock new clowns and get wacky items that’ll help you work your way to the top.

Be careful your clown doesn’t fall and crash into the ground as you hurdle across rings of fire, deadly spikes and more. But most importantly… DON’T LET THE MONKEYS WIN!

•48 rounds of clown shenanigans
•3 main acts of puzzle-solving, balloon-bursting gameplay
•Cartoon-style graphics and animation
•Add time to the clock by bursting balloons as you race against the monkeys
•Classic Circus Atari mode with clown-juggling action
•Catapult your clown into the arena with an array of launchers: Cannons, Tightropes, Barrels, Trapezes, See-saws and Springboards!
•Empower your clown with crazy Gags: Boomerangs, Water Guns, Umbrellas and more!
•Unlock extra clowns: the Convict, Hippie, Jester and more!
•OpenFeint and Game Center for Achievements and leaderboards

Come check out the latest updates, or talk to us directly!
Like us on Facebook:

02-17-2012, 06:53 PM
Any of our Canadian friends try this? I must admit that I'm interested for nostalgia's sake. I wonder why this hasn't been released worldwide?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!