★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Towers N' Trolls Announcement

02-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Towers N' Trolls Announcement

Ember Entertainment is pleased to present a new kind of Tower Defense game.

Defend your kingdom from invading troll hordes in Towers Ní Trolls, the addictive quick-to-learn but difficult-to-master Tower Defense game, combining fast-paced arcade action with quick-thinking strategy.

Towers Ní Trolls features beautifully hand-painted environments and playful, light-hearted monsters from the Age of Fantasy.

Build and upgrade your defenses strategically to keep the monsters from reaching your castles. Employ ballistas, catapults, cannons, ice and lightning towers, even exploding powder kegs and noxious gas clouds to stop the trolls! Towers Ní Trolls updates the Tower Defense mechanic with active gameplay to keep you engaged and at the edge of your seat! With multiple difficulty levels, you can enjoy the experience as you like it, from Casual mode to Brutal, depending on your threshold for pain.

Brought to you by the creators of the console hits, "Toy Soldiers" and "Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance"

Be sure to Follow everything TnT related on Facebook as we march toward release in mid February.

https://www.facebook.com/TowersNTrolls

Towers N' Trolls will be available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch in February!

Look for more updates and a full web site coming soon!
02-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Looks awesome and based on the past credentials hopefully the gameplay will rock.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
02-10-2012, 03:16 AM
Holy crap this is awesome amazing looking forward to grab this gem for my iPad!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
02-10-2012, 03:45 AM
looks graphically nice
02-10-2012, 04:11 AM
This thread should be deleted, theres already one in the upcoming section.

The games not out so it shouldnt be here, got all excited thinking it was out!