★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

RobotGladi8tor (By George Lippert, maker of dream:scape)

02-10-2012, 04:26 AM
#1
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,746
RobotGladi8tor (By George Lippert, maker of dream:scape)



Coming this thursday. http://gnormanlippert.wordpress.com/...ext-big-thing/

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
02-10-2012, 04:48 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 384
Wow that looks impressive, First person adventure (with shooting) on a space ship and powered by unreal...count me in.
Can't believe he said it only took him 2 months - incredible.

Keeping an eye on this for next week.

GC/GLLive:lumothesinner
Recommends: Darkness Rush|Terra Noctis|IB2|Epoch|MC3|Shadowgun|Phoenix HD|Sonic Racing|FT Soccer|Bug Heroes|Spider-man

02-10-2012, 05:00 AM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumothesinner View Post
Wow that looks impressive, First person adventure (with shooting) on a space ship and powered by unreal...count me in.
Can't believe he said it only took him 2 months - incredible.

Keeping an eye on this for next week.
The shooting part seems a bit weird in the video and it seems to work more like infinity blade than your typical fps.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
02-10-2012, 05:19 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
The shooting part seems a bit weird in the video and it seems to work more like infinity blade than your typical fps.
Hence the first person adventure bit, clearly not a FPS...reminds me a little of metroid prime what with the brief glimps at some first person platforming, and the sci-fi ness

GC/GLLive:lumothesinner
Recommends: Darkness Rush|Terra Noctis|IB2|Epoch|MC3|Shadowgun|Phoenix HD|Sonic Racing|FT Soccer|Bug Heroes|Spider-man
02-10-2012, 05:28 AM
#5
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumothesinner View Post
Hence the first person adventure bit, clearly not a FPS...reminds me a little of metroid prime what with the brief glimps at some first person platforming, and the sci-fi ness
Yeah it does look like that, let's hope it will be half as good ; )

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
02-10-2012, 06:56 AM
#6
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,366
Wow. Looks like a mix of Dead space and IB. Count me in

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
02-10-2012, 05:57 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Ithaca, NY
Posts: 1,899
Judging from the name, I thought this was going to be another cheesy game. But judging from the video this should be pretty awesome.

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
02-10-2012, 06:12 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Greece kos island
Posts: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Wow. Looks like a mix of Dead space and IB. Count me in
Yea me to count me in!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
02-10-2012, 06:14 PM
#9
This looks like it could have some potential.