★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featuring the voice of legendary Irish sports anchor Jackie Fullerton, Outfoxed is a 3D platformer that puts you in role of a crafty fox tasked with raiding the local chicken farm for lunch. Although, the residents arent going to let this happen without a fight, expect to be chased by variety of colourful enemies that aim to put an end to this foxs thievery!

Although this wise cracking fox isnt incapable of defending himself! Fight back by firing a barrage of eggs, incubated inside each of your feathered victims.

Use your skill and cunning to climb the high score pecking order, that is of course, only so long as you can manage to outfox your foes.

COMING THIS MARCH:

- MULTIPLAYER (with Golden Goose Deathmatch)
- New Maps

Outfoxed is a trademark of Billy Goat Entertainment Ltd.

LOLavi's comments:

02-10-2012, 09:47 PM
anyone try this?

02-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Yeah, any impressions? Does it run on 2nd gens?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
02-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Looks similar to the game i suggest to BGARZA for $300 but he didn't get back with me or anyone on who won.
02-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Game Impressions

02-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Hmm... I might just pick this up...

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.
02-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Pretty fun game, would be better for .99 cents

But it runs alright on a 2nd gen, though it does lag and crash at times.

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.
02-13-2012, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Looks similar to the game i suggest to BGARZA for $300 but he didn't get back with me or anyone on who won.
Ha, just caught on what your PM was about buddy, thanks for the 1 star... Don't know who this BGARZA bloke is, we're an animation company based in Belfast, Northern Ireland that came up with the idea while chatting to the bloke that voices our fox, Jackie "The Fox" Fullerton, back in June last year.

For everybody else, thanks for the positive comments, we're quite a small team so we weren't able to get just as much content into the 1.0 release as we'd have liked, but, rest assured we're working on more! We just uploaded this video talking about some of the things we've got coming up:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Also, the game crashes a bit on 2G devices at the moment, this update coming out later this week will make it a lot more stable.

Let us know what the rest of you think!
02-13-2012, 11:22 AM
awesome!

Just grabbed this for 0.99 cents, love the characters and the 3D environment!

Nice to see good humour in games, can be hard to do but the lines are well written and delivered well. The whole vide reminds me of psychonauts and that range of Double Fine games!

Just watched the trailer for your other game, knighty knight. Also looks very amusing, will have to pick that up after im done with Outfoxed.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to these other games modes etc.
02-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Curiosity got the better of me, I had to check what tso was going on about, checked his history and found the thread " win $300 for a game idea"
It was only a month ago, does this naive guy really think the game could have been created in a month? Jesus.
Paranoia
And the dude that held that competition isn't trying to conceal his identity, he is the owner of " balls of goo" by goo apps.. But I doubt the guy is going to give away a prize when only 2 people entered!

Anyway the game looks nice but not my style so I probably won't pick it up.. I was hoping it'd be a puzzler like "sheep dog n wolf" at first.. That was the best frikkin game made, seriously.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave