★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Unijuggler

02-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Jayenkai
Unijuggler

Unijuggler
It's a Juggling Clown on a Unicycle!
AppStore ($0.99)

Guide Clowny the Clown left to right by tilting the iOS device, catch the balls, and keep them all up in the air.
Along the way you'll be popping balloons, juggling extra props, and trying your best not to get carried away.

Tilting too quickly will cause Clowny to lose his usual calmness, causing his juggling to flail wildly around the tent. You'll have to keep things moving gently in order to build up the best scores that you can.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Features
Clown!
Simple control scheme
Four different props to Juggle
Combo scoring system
Three different levels of difficulty. (One, Two or Three balls!)
GameCenter Achievements and Highscore tables.
and, of course, a Rubber Duck!

AppStore ($0.99)

-=-=-

Mini Apology!
It's been over six months since I last posted an iOS game. That's quite disappointing given how I normally do my games a whole load quicker. I've decided to refocus a few things, rebuilt a bunch of my Framework, and should be producing things a little bit differently. (and hopefully a whole bunch quicker!)
Sorry about that! More coming!

All my current Apps from SpikeDislike, to Sheep Goes Left, Puzzobomb, NeonPlat and more!!
02-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Jayenkai
A simple update will be showing up in the next week or so (Apple review dependent, as always)

Found one of those "Now, why's that happening!?" bugs that you tend to spot way too late in the day.. Namely that objects from Balloons tend to kinda float in the air, if the balloon's popped too high!

All my current Apps from SpikeDislike, to Sheep Goes Left, Puzzobomb, NeonPlat and more!!
02-13-2012, 09:13 AM