★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Maple Story Cave Crawlers - FREE

02-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Maple Story Cave Crawlers - FREE

No idea if it's good or not... I can't download it because it says it's being modified...

frick'n apple needs to get this modified bug fixed ASAP!
02-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Yeah it's saying the same for me in the UK. Hopefully they'll sort it out soon.

02-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Zakoth
I'm getting the same as you two.

Currently Playing; SoulCalibur, Paper Monsters, The SandBox and Street Food Tycoon.

Beta Tested; The SandBox game and Street Food Tycoon.
02-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Downloading now!
02-11-2012, 11:54 AM
This really reminds of Deep Deep Dungeon
02-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neehan View Post
This really reminds of Deep Deep Dungeon
this is a spiritual sequel to DDD, made by the same people, iQubi.

This is a very fun rpg, definitely recommended to fans of Deep Deep Dungeon and anyone else looking for a fun and easy to play RPG(this isn't saying that the game is easy though)

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
02-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
this is a spiritual sequel to DDD, made by the same people, iQubi.

This is a very fun rpg, definitely recommended to fans of Deep Deep Dungeon and anyone else looking for a fun and easy to play RPG(this isn't saying that the game is easy though)
Yes, I was big fan of DDD and heard that this is miles better. Had it on my wish list, but heard it may not perform as well on a 2G (although it can be played). For free, I'd like to try it out so even if it doesn't work well, no harm done.

But that DAMN modified thing has been driving me insane for the past week. There was another app that I kept trying to get and said "being modified" for seemingly the entire 24 hours it was on sale. Then it was back to normal price.

I'm sure it's an Apple problem. But it almost seems like they're enticing players with the sales but not allowing to get the app until after the sale!
02-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Yes, I was big fan of DDD and heard that this is miles better. Had it on my wish list, but heard it may not perform as well on a 2G (although it can be played). For free, I'd like to try it out so even if it doesn't work well, no harm done.

But that DAMN modified thing has been driving me insane for the past week. There was another app that I kept trying to get and said "being modified" for seemingly the entire 24 hours it was on sale. Then it was back to normal price.

I'm sure it's an Apple problem. But it almost seems like they're enticing players with the sales but not allowing to get the app until after the sale!
it is way better than DDD... here you have equipment's and skills... and the attack bar isn't determined by your weapon, it's determined by the monster you are fighting against.

also, I'm getting my ass handed back to me on the second dungeon i think ._. something that never happened to me in DDD

as for the modified problem... I've been trying to buy VR Mission since it went on sale... i STILL can't buy the damn thing... but then Mecho Wars went on sale and I was able to get it...

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
02-11-2012, 02:07 PM
I was just wondering if anyone's managed to get this yet or if everyone's getting the still being modified thing.
If you have got it do mind telling us what country your from.
I must admit I've got so many games I've downloaded and haven't even tried properly yet and so many more I've not finished but I'd like to get this for nothing to add to the rest.
02-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Never mind.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour

Last edited by 0-FeliX-0; 02-11-2012 at 02:30 PM.