★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MV Fusion
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 19.3 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Welcome to the Rascals!

Take your slingshot and push the aliens back to outer space with this addictive arcade- action based game!

Based upon puzzles and action you need to let the aliens spit out the fruit you shot at them! Depending on what kind of fruit you shoot, they will spit out another colored alien. If you manage to create groups of three or more of the same color the aliens will disappear! Be quick, because they will fall down the sky! Ones they receive the gate, the game is over! At the end of each chapter, another boss is waiting for you.

Happy shooting!!

Features:
* each chapter with different play styles (e.g.moving aliens, memory style)
* very fun & addictive gameplay with true physics on the slingshot
* up to 4 full levels with 12 stages each with new levels coming up in next free updates!
* various gameplay
* endboss with different moves waiting at the end of each chapter
* detailed graphics and unique sound and music
* Full HD Support for both iPhone retina and iPad.

*** Please rate us at the iTunes store if you like the game! ***

ps: please download / buy this app through the official apple app store. Only through this way you can support us. In every other site, we will get payed...*nothing*. :-(

inhouse101's comments:
Hi there!
I just recently released my first new game 'the Rascals' for iPad & iPhone! So I am quite curious what you guys think about this!

See the app here!

A description:
Based upon puzzles and action you need to let the aliens spit out the fruit you shot at them! Depending on what kind of fruit you shoot, they will spit out another colored alien. If you manage to create groups of three or more of the same color the aliens will disappear! Be quick, because they will fall down the sky! Ones they receive the gate, the game is over! At the end of each chapter, another boss is waiting for you.

Happy shooting!!

Features:
✔ each chapter with different play styles (e.g.moving aliens, memory style)
✔ very fun & addictive gameplay with true physics on the slingshot
✔ up to 4 full levels with 12 stages each with new levels coming up in next free updates!
✔ various gameplay
✔ endboss with different moves waiting at the end of each chapter
✔ detailed graphics and unique sound and music
✔ Full HD Support for both iPhone retina and iPad.

Some screenshots!

Kind regards!
02-12-2012, 11:27 AM
promocodes

Hi there...
just looked at some other posts and saw that posting some promocodes might be a good idea!

So here are 10 codes to download The Rascals HD!
Please also let me know which code you took!
Any C & C is much appreciate!!

TPJXEKYMNM7X
3YHFYL4PWW97
3HM7AXAWJFJ4
YYYFWYFKJEMR
YX6XHYWRFRRP
PJPW4L6F6XWX
TFE4NWH3T636
44XPHA7PTH49
99AEA4KERY9R
XEYFATAEPHY9

02-12-2012, 11:58 AM
I redeemed PJPW4L6F6XWX. Thanks!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-06-2012, 05:40 PM
03-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Just redeemed TFE4NWH3T636 now, and I'm enjoying the game so far. Thanks for sharing!
03-07-2012, 09:18 AM
44XPHA7PTH49, thanks.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-07-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm liking the game, essentially your standard bubble shooter except you're firing fruit at the aliens. If you toss a fruit that causes a group of over two adjacent same colored aliens, they disappear. Where I'm still a little confused, however, is that in most bubble games the bubbles/aliens hanging underneath a cleared section with no visible means of support fall off but in this game sometimes they do and sometimes they don't (they just hang there in space). I can't tell if this is a glitch or intentional. If intentional why do they sometimes fall but not other times? Instructions may have cleared this up but the game doesn't have any.

3/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-07-2012, 07:19 PM
So here are 10 codes to download The Rascals HD!
03-08-2012, 03:18 AM
@LordGek
Hi LordGek, thnx for your feedback! Much appreciate! Well, the fact that sometimes an alien left alone keeps hanging in space could truly be a glitch, so that should be fixed in the next update. ;-) But it is indeed the intention that only single floating aliens are removed and not whole groups of aliens. I noticed indeed on the orginel versions that you can clear out a whole section beneath another cleared section, but I tought that might be to easy. So instead, I made it that way, that you need to shoot groups of three or more of the same color and every single alien that is not connected to another one anymore -being the result of the first cleared section- is also going to be destroyed (fall).
So aliens hanging in space while they still be connected to another one (at least one) will not be falling down. Even if one has cleared a section above or beneath those two.
Anyways; it is very interesting to hear this kind of feedback, makes me re-think the concept for a new update ;-)
03-08-2012, 03:31 AM
new one

hello , i am a new member of there.