★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Currently Playing

02-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Currently Playing

A thread to share thoughts on the iOS games you are currently playing. It could be a new release, an old gem that has just been discovered, or something that you have been playing for months and simply can't put down.

For me, it's Machinarium on the IPad2. This game has quickly become one of my favourite games of all time (and I've been playing games since Chucky Egg on the Acorn Electron) It's a wonderful piece of artwork with Professor Layton/Puzzle Agent esque puzzles. I look at it as a kind of rubiks cube picture book.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who has it on their radar, or to any with a passing interest in graphic adventures. It's wonderful.
02-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Continuous play on Revolt since release. Lately been Reckless Racing 2 but this sparked my interest back to Real Racing 2 and playing that now as well. Got a few adventure/hog games on the side like finally playing Paranormal Agency. Trying a few pinball lites/freebies too and bedtime word games like Jumbline 2.

Oh yea, Backstab falls into place somewhere in the mist of those, a really good game.
And of course a few() others among mentioned. Notice my sig.

02-13-2012, 05:42 AM
I've been asking around for best tilt game in the other thread, and many people recommended Tilt to Live, I've been playing it for sometimes now, it is a great game. It's an addictive mini game, loved it.
02-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Bag it!
Went back 3 starring and collecting medals
Tiny bang story
Completed , similar too machinarium, but easier, machinarium was too hard for me being a point and click virgin, but I think I could tackle it now that tiny bang helped me understand the mechanics
Toast the chicken
Recently free, picked it up and I'm enjoying it very much
Greedy spiders
Another free one, I lovevwhen games go free as I never would have bought certain games, but if a games free and looks semi decent, I'll give it a go and sometimes get so pleasantly surprised that I enjoy it better then a game I paid premium price for
World of goo
Went back to complete levels in OCD - quite a challenge!
Dragonvale, been playing for months

Going to give machinarium a go next

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
02-13-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm still playing SCB, matter of fact, that's ALL ive been playing lately. But now that LOE2's coming out, so...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
02-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Charadium II\Prose with Brose, The Lost City, Stamp Art Fever, Mission Europa, Raid Leader and Mad Chef\Order up!.

Seems to be my current rotation.

GC - Eldyth
02-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
World of goo
Went back to complete levels in OCD - quite a challenge!

Going to give machinarium a go next
I played through World of Goo on the Wii, all those years ago, and loved every minute of it. I think I will end up buying it again, just so I can play it on the IPad.

And yeah, give Machinarium a go, it can be tough at times...but the solution is always under your nose.
02-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Rebuild (Universal).

One of the most addictive games I ever played on iOS.

Game Center / PSN ID = Misantropus
02-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Do we need another one of these threads? I am sure there are another 5 or so splattered around somewhere.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
02-14-2012, 02:41 AM
Iím currently playing Grand Theft Auto 3 in my ipad, I love the GTA games and play them very often.