★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Battle land HD: warrior vs monster 4.99---FREE !

02-13-2012, 06:25 AM
Battle land HD: warrior vs monster 4.99---FREE !

Youtube link | Pop Up

for those early buyer who give us 4.99$ ,please pm me,tell me your name in the game,I will add 550 D=4.99$ to you,thanks for supporting
02-13-2012, 09:38 AM
This game is a lot of fun. I've spent more time playing this then all other IOS games I currently own. I can only fault it by saying that with out spending money you simply cannot compete with those that are willing to spend money. If the game was set up in such a way that people with more time then money could compete then it would be a much better environment to compete.

02-13-2012, 10:12 AM
another shemeful IAP game! $99.00 IAP!!!!! chinise con at its best
02-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianX View Post
another shemeful IAP game! $99.00 IAP!!!!! chinise con at its best
They are excessive. I honestly believe they would make more money if the IAP were more reasonable. I think they would get a lot more people interested in purchasing them. As it is now, you have one maybe two people willing to invest on that extreme level which completely turns the rest off from investing anything at all since they know unless they are willing to at least go the 49$ route , which happens to be the next lowest level IAP, they have absolutely no chance in competing. IMHO a cap of $9.99 would get more people interested in investing in the game that want to compete for others the free or .99 cent IAP bundle would suffice.
02-13-2012, 10:33 AM
From what I can see in the video the game looks like a solid one, but I decided not to download it the moment I saw the IAP's list. Seriously, it seems like some devs are loosing their touch with reality making a $99.00 IAP. For a hundred bucks I could buy a couple of new PC games...

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
02-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunlock View Post
From what I can see in the video the game looks like a solid one, but I decided not to download it the moment I saw the IAP's list. Seriously, it seems like some devs are loosing their touch with reality making a $99.00 IAP. For a hundred bucks I could buy a couple of new PC games...
you can keep playing without buy any iap and still happy
02-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Is there a single player campaign? How long is it? Can that be beaten without IAP? Thanks.
02-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Card View Post
Is there a single player campaign? How long is it? Can that be beaten without IAP? Thanks.
There a single player campaign the problem is you can't progress through it without competing in the arena. You have to gain rank in the arena in order to move on to higher states with in the campaign. From what I can tell you can progress reasonably well without any IAP. One issue you will find as you move up in rank and progression is some of the top dogs aka big spenders will repeatedly attack you causing your score/rank to go down.. essentially preventing you from progressing in the campaign. There is no limit on how often someone can attack you.
02-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
02-14-2012, 09:18 AM
for those early buyer who give us 4.99$ ,please pm me,tell me your name in the game,I will add 550 D=4.99$ to you,thanks for supporting