★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "a delightful hidden gem" - SlideToPlay

"delivers buttery-smooth action, great controls and quirky visuals" - iFanZine

"gameplay that blends Blizzard's classic The Lost Vikings with modern autoscrolling platformers." - indiegames.com

The FOUR HATS in "Hat Tricks": The Four Hats, Parker, Holly, Gordo and Danny star in their first addictive iOS game! All the band wants is to hit the studio and work on their next album but their adoring fans won't leave them alone. The Four Hats fandom is so intense that their fans have torn their last 3 drummers limb from limb. The only thing left for a rock star to do is run!

Find your way to the studio by outrunning your fans, dodging pesky paparazzi and roving reporters, avoiding the police and clingy teens. Jump over them, float above them, hide in Danny's large hat or use Gordo to bash through obstacles, all to the tunes of The Four Hats latest hit EP, "Hat Tricks"!

Featuring art from author and comic book artist Steve Emond and music from The Four Hats. Get the soundtrack on BandCamp!

This is the first release from indie game developer studio TACO GRAVEYARD.

- Help the Four Hats escape their murderously passionate fans
- Play across 36 Levels and 4 distinct worlds
- Play as 4 unique characters each with a special hat power
- Listen to 4 original full length songs by The Four Hats
- Collect over a hundred hats
- Universal App for iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Start on iPhone, continue on iPad
- Play ENDLESS mode across all 4 songs

tacograveyardllc's comments:

Now available on the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/four-hats/id493969910?mt=8
The Lite version is also available: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/four-hats-lite/id500540103?mt=8 The lite version has content that is not in the full version of the game so it is worth picking up even if you have the full game. If the reception is positive, we will be adding more unique levels to both the lite version and the full version.

More screenshots and information can be found here: http://blog.tacograveyard.com/pages/four-hats

Promo Codes: ENW3W3PRP6XH, F6EELXW4YH4K (If you take one please post that you took it, so I know when they are used up.)

Some of the later levels are very challenging and I can post playthroughs if requested. Don't worry, I will wrap them in the spoiler tags.
02-13-2012, 06:01 PM
ENW3W3PRP6XH taken...

02-13-2012, 06:18 PM
Codes all gone.
02-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I still have a few codes left. First person to post a youtube video of completing 1-2 of the LITE version gets a promo code for the full version.
02-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Game Impressions

03-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Version 1.1 - More promo codes

Version 1.1 of Four Hats was just released. Some of the changes:

- Added NEW ENDLESS MODE for each song
- New quick touch controls for easier switching (old controls still in settings)
- Music continues after loss
- Updated camera to give player a better view
- You can now either beat 5 levels to unlock the next song OR use an In App Purchase to skip ahead.

Here are some Promo Codes:

03-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks !!!
03-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Once again, gone. Easy come, easy go!
03-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Once again, gone. Easy come, easy go!
I really fancied Four Hats, but my iTunes balance is down to a few pence. It really irritates me when developers are generous enough to leave some PC's for genuine gamers, but (most of) those who take them don't even have the decency to post a simple 'thanks'. Or is it just me?

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
03-06-2012, 01:36 PM
The "thank you" is always appreciated! It also helps us know when they are all taken. Check your Private Messages, I sent an extra PC I had.

P.S. The PC offer still stands to anyone who posts a YouTube video of beating 1-2 of the lite version.

Last edited by tacograveyardllc; 03-06-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: forgot post script