★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Digital Legends Entertainment

11-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Digital Legends Entertainment

Has anybody heard of anything coming out from these guys? (Makers of "Kroll"), or better yet heard of any updates to that game?
11-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGill View Post
Has anybody heard of anything coming out from these guys? (Makers of "Kroll"), or better yet heard of any updates to that game?
I know I haven't, although I haven't really been looking, I just don't remember seeing anything around. I was never really interested in krill, it seemed too short and I had some other games higher on my wish list.
11-15-2008, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
I know I haven't, although I haven't really been looking, I just don't remember seeing anything around. I was never really interested in krill, it seemed too short and I had some other games higher on my wish list.
I was never a big fan of Krill either, I really did prefer Kroll. I did hear something about a sequel a few months back....

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

11-15-2008, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarringtonSoftware View Post
I was never a big fan of Krill either, I really did prefer Kroll. I did hear something about a sequel a few months back....
Really? I actually prefered Krill... those shrimp really know how to have a good time...
11-15-2008, 07:11 PM
I've said it before on the forums, but have a look at a game from 2001 called Severance Blade of Darkness (lots of youtube videos) this was done by some of those guys. They know how to make an awesome game.