★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ready for a puzzle game with a new twist?
REVIEWS:
"Real head scratcher, great puzzler for the iPhone."

"I love this game, very addictive! Can't stop WONT stop until I've completed it!"

"If you're a puzzle fan you do yourself a favor and get this, I play puzzles that span all game consoles, this is one of the freshest puzzles I've come across in a long time. Everything is polished, the visuals, music, and touch controls are perfect!!"

THE GAME:
Explore the exciting world of 90° an addictive mechanical puzzle game, 90° plunges you into adventure with carefully designed and challenging levels, which will have you on the edge of your seat.

Your goal is to collect as much energy as you can whilst turning your wrench as few times as possible to get to the end. You have a limited number of rotations, so use them wisely!

Every level is a new puzzle, where you have to match the shapes and colours of the gears with your wrench. With every 90 degree turn, you get closer to your goal. Use your strategy skills to make as less rotations as possible to collect the energy and turn on the light!

Features of 90° (full game) include:

60 challenging puzzles - Collect energy with just few turns of your wrench to earn higher ranks.

Moving stations, switches, explosive stations and lights Prepare for the ultimate challenge!

Leaderboards via Apples Game Center

Share your scores on Facebook and Twitter
02-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Has the older version been pulled?

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
—Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins—

02-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Looks like a fun game ! Do you have a video?
02-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Yes, where did the older one go (90° by FoxDevil UG (haftungsbeschraenkt), ©2011 by Rene Kretzschmar), and why wasn't this just an update for that?

Last edited by dclose; 02-14-2012 at 11:32 AM. Reason: The devil made me spell it devel, so I corrected it! ;)
02-14-2012, 11:29 AM
can't find the old version on my iTunes "purchased" list. guess it got pulled. shame.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
02-14-2012, 12:51 PM
How the heck do I embed a vid? This'll have to do for now.

Where's Sanuku when you need him?

http://youtu.be/pbNYsIwh6WY?hd=1

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 02-14-2012 at 12:57 PM.
02-14-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
How the heck do I embed a vid? This'll have to do for now.

Where's Sanuku when you need him?

http://youtu.be/pbNYsIwh6WY?hd=1
use [hdyoutube ] pbNYsIwh6WY [ / hdyoutube] ...without the spaces of course

Last edited by Red1; 02-15-2012 at 05:11 AM.
02-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Just bought the app. Can't play it just now. Noticed iap within app. Will report back later if this is a concern unless someone chimes in sooner.

Edit: IAP isn't essential for progressing through the levels. Gamers can purchase the ability to use hints or cheats. This is a cool, unique universal puzzler and a great steal for only a buck. The ambient in-game OST is some of the best thinking music ear-candy for an iOS game.

Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 02-14-2012 at 06:16 PM.
02-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsbug View Post
use [hdyoutube ] pbNYsIwh6WY [ / hdyoutube] ...without the spaces of course
Thanks cjsbug!

Drummerboycroy

Last edited by Red1; 02-15-2012 at 05:12 AM.
02-15-2012, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Yes, where did the older one go (90° by FoxDevil UG (haftungsbeschraenkt), ©2011 by Rene Kretzschmar), and why wasn't this just an update for that?
This is a new launch published by Widebeam Digital to replace the old version released by FoxDevil. However I noticed in the settings part of the app there is options to port your progress from the old version.
It is so different from the old version, much more slicker, great music and new features as well as visuals, a lot of work seems to been done in the transition