App description: Get ready for the GREATEST platformer with the most responsive controls to hit the App Store yet!

The sequel to the award-winning and critically-acclaimed League of Evil. The world needs your help! Evil scientists worldwide have joined forces forming a "League of Evil"; the only super agent who can stop them is YOU!

FEATURES
- Over 100 levels across 5 environments
- Boss Battles
- Sick acrobatics: Jump, flip, wall jump, wall hug, double jump
- Decapitations and gibs
- Ridiculously smooth animations.
- User selectable costumes.
- iCloud Game Saving
- Hand illustrated graphics and comic book style cutscenes

DEVICE COMPATIBILITY
LOE2 will run on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, the New iPad, iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, or iPod Touch 5. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

REVIEWS
"League of Evil 2 is another platforming hit from Ravenous Games." - IGN.com (8/10)

"League of Evil proved (once again) that platfomers don't have to feel clunk and imprecise" - AppSpy (4/5)

"The sequel boasts some of the best controls of any iOS game to date." - qualityindex.com

"Smooth and instantly playable, League of Evil 2 takes the template set by the original, then builds a bigger, brighter experience on top of it." - Pocketgamer (8/10)

"League of Evil proved that even somewhat more complicated gameplay can still be a contender when on a bite-sized screen." - Kotaku (Gaming App of the Day)

---

Follow us on Facebook:
www.leagueofevil2.com/facebook

Follow us on Twitter:
www.leagueofevil2.com/twitter

Visit us on the Web:
www.leagueofevil2.com

Echoseven's comments:

Lite version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/league-of-evil-2-lite/id501805292?mt=8
02-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Nice!!!!! Day early thanks devs!!!!! Looks awesome

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
02-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfah View Post
this game is simply awesome, graphics looks cool and it's still the same good old LOE.
Anyone can explain to me how does the icloud saving works? I've started playing on ipad and now i want to continue the game on iphone in the same place as i stopped. thanks.
Did you figure this out? If you don't have a save file on the device but do on the cloud it will download it automatically. Otherwise it should give you an alert prompting you about a save file being newer in the cloud and ask you if you want that or the save on your device.

I notice a lot of developers aren't doing cloud savings so I hope this works the ways you guys are looking for.

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter

02-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Great to have this a day early. Nice surprise

Love the graphics and the familiar gameplay
02-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenousgames View Post
Did you figure this out? If you don't have a save file on the device but do on the cloud it will download it automatically. Otherwise it should give you an alert prompting you about a save file being newer in the cloud and ask you if you want that or the save on your device.

I notice a lot of developers aren't doing cloud savings so I hope this works the ways you guys are looking for.
Would file sharing via iTunes be possible for us 2nd gen folk?
02-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Darn this is worth 1 McChicken Sandwich, totally worth giving up a McChicken Sandwich.

Gamecenter:Kamizak3 Add me!
===============================
Playing: OceanHorn, Tilt to Live 2, Infinity Blade 3, Savant Ascent, Puzzles and Dragons, Boson X
02-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Bought! Game is already avaiable in EUROPE, so download it now! What an early gift, thanks Ravenous for doing this
02-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Ty to the devs for doing this introductory price of 99c.. like seriously very awesome!!!!

TY
02-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Hey guys over at Ravenous - is the time to 3-star 1 - 11 set correctly? I've been trying for a while, but I can't 3-star it for the life of me.

The time is 4 seconds, the best I got is 4.08

Edit2: I just got it, with a time of 3.99

Maybe I'm just missing something, but I've beaten all the previous times by rather large amounts.

Edit: The next level is rather easy to 3-star again, so that's what has me wondering.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

Last edited by Echoseven; 02-14-2012 at 09:21 PM.
02-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Hey guys over at Ravenous - is the time to 3-star 1 - 11 set correctly? I've been trying for a while, but I can't 3-star it for the life of me.

The time is 4 seconds, the best I got is 4.08

Edit2: I just got it, with a time of 3.99

Maybe I'm just missing something, but I've beaten all the previous times by rather large amounts.

Edit: The next level is rather easy to 3-star again, so that's what has me wondering.
Thanks for the heads up. We will look into that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
Ty to the devs for doing this introductory price of 99c.. like seriously very awesome!!!!

TY
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Bought! Game is already avaiable in EUROPE, so download it now! What an early gift, thanks Ravenous for doing this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamizak3 View Post
Darn this is worth 1 McChicken Sandwich, totally worth giving up a McChicken Sandwich.
Awesome! Glad you guys are happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfong View Post
Would file sharing via iTunes be possible for us 2nd gen folk?
We will add it to the requested features. Never realized guys with non-cloud devices synced with iPad's.

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter
02-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
@ravenousgames --- any info about the iCade contest?

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group