★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Simplz: Zoo - (by Lemon Team) - Universal App

02-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Simplz: Zoo - (by Lemon Team) - Universal App

Our latest game Simplz: Zoo is now out on iTunes!
http://www.lemonteam.com/simplzzooios

Simplz: Zoo on iPad/iPhone has been completely redesigned and reimagined for iDevices. It contains 7 zoos each with a variety of animals that can be purchased. Maintaining one of the best Mac/PC features, each animal you purchase will modify how the game is played.

Half of the game is spent in the zoo purchasing animals and decorations, and the other half is spent playing a match-3 puzzle game to gather the resources you need to keep your zoo running and expanding. Each exhibit you purchase comes with a new power-up or token that will be added to the match-3 game. This means that as your zoo expands and changes so does the match-3 game, fueled by the choices you made in purchasing exhibits.

Like Airport Mania before it, Simplz: Zoo was created with the intent of making you smile while you play it. I hope we have succeeded in this and that when you play Simplz you will J.

The game is free, with in-game purchases, though no purchases are needed to access all the game content. You can purchase stars, which work as an in-game currency to unlock zoos. You can also earn the stars by playing and replaying zoos, but of course we live off of purchases made in-game so we appreciate any purchases you do make (almost as much as we appreciate you sharing our games with others!).

Though itís been 3 years (almost to the day) since we first released Airport Mania we have fond memories of how friendly and helpful (and honest!) the forum was here and we hope our new game will be enjoyed as well!
02-14-2012, 08:46 PM

02-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
downloaded this last night and tried it, but it always crashes as soon as I start a level.
02-15-2012, 06:13 PM
well its free, so i'll have a try

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
02-18-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
downloaded this last night and tried it, but it always crashes as soon as I start a level.
Hi SkyMuffin,

Did you identify any pattern prior to the crash?

We guess the problem is due to lack of memory (we're working on some optimizations to avoid that). Do you play with and iPad 1 or iPod 4?

Thanks!
02-18-2012, 09:31 AM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by miki_lemonteam View Post
Hi SkyMuffin,

Did you identify any pattern prior to the crash?

We guess the problem is due to lack of memory (we're working on some optimizations to avoid that). Do you play with and iPad 1 or iPod 4?

Thanks!
Hello,

Here is how I reproduced it:

1. Opened the app, and let it load
2. Navigate through the menus to get to the "world map"
3. Tap on the first available area, press "start"-- then it crashes on load. Or it will load the start of the level--the tutorial screens with how to play-- and it crashes after I dismiss those messages.

I thought it was a memory issue since I am jailbroken, but I have tried 1) Closing all multitasking apps and rebooting, then clearing memory and trying the app again, 2) Going into Mobile Subtrate safe mode and trying the app, and 3) Disabling all Winterboard themes, going into safe mode, and then trying it.

I have unnecessary launch daemons deleted to clear some RAM, so I usually have an average of 105-115 after clearing multitasking apps and rebooting. This is about what I had immediately after jailbreaking, before i installed any tweaks or themes.