★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: LorenzoAC7
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: IALU, meaning field of dreams in Egyptian, is a "run-and-dodge" type game for the iOS platforms. This challenging game will put your reaction skills to the test as you control a dog chasing a fairy in his not-so-peaceful dream. Dash through five beautiful dream stages, and try to avoid many dangerous obstacles along the way!

Any and all feedback will be read and suggestions, including new features, will be taken into consideration for the next update. Remember, this is YOUR game too, so feel free to voice your opinion!

Note that this is the Lite Version of IALU. For the full set of features including more levels, power-ups, and gamecenter, please buy the full version here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ialu/id489578975?ls=1&mt=8.

lorenzoac7's comments:

This is my first game. No previous programming experience, except for a course or two in high school a couple years ago. Never took art classes other than the ones required, but I've been drawing. That said, I'm very pleased with how the game came out. I would appreciate some feedback, and possible features you would like to see.

The game uses Box2d and Cocos2d, and to learn Obj-C to make this game took me about 4 months, plus about a year to learn Obj-C, cocos, and box. Anyways, enjoy :]

Here is the link to the lite version:

and here is the link to the full version:

here is the link for the promo codes thread :
02-15-2012, 12:36 AM

02-15-2012, 01:47 PM
Hope you guys liked it! Let me know if there is a bug, so I can fix it ASAP
02-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Game Impressions