App description: Maximum Overdrive = Monster Truck mayhem!!!

Do you love Monster Trucks? How about Monster Trucks equipped with Guns... BIG GUNS?

Maximum Overdrive puts you in control of over 15 Insane MONSTER TRUCKS with a huge variety of weapons. Choose from Machine guns, Cannons, Rocket launchers and more as you battle for supremacy in an all out Post Apocalyptic world.

*** Multiplayer and Single Player Modes ***
*** Daily Challenges ***
*** Game Center and Achievements ***
*** Tons of Unlock-Able Content ***


*WELCOME TO THE NEW WEST *
- Welcome to the world of Maximum Overdrive. A post-apocalyptic romp through the ravaged "Divided States of America"!
- Total Carnage and Destruction await as you fight for survival!
- Easy to learn, hard to master - Do you have what it takes?

*AMAZING POST-APOCALYPTIC ENVIRONMENTS *
- Unique 3D environments powered by the award-winning Unity Engine send players on-site to one of five spectacular post-apocalyptic locations!

*CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS & OPTIONS*
- Select multiple control schemes and adjust their sensitivity for maximum control!

* INDIE LOVE *
- Support indie game development and show your love!
- Emotional Robots is a self-funded, independent games developer. Whats not to love?
12-11-2014, 02:54 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,027
Looks good, nice graphics, i'll download this later (In one of the pictures it should be spelt 'post apocalyptic')

12-11-2014, 07:35 AM
#3
Doh. Hahha good catch. We will get that fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.
12-11-2014, 08:09 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2,029
Downloaded this this morning. I only played a little bit of it so far, but from what I played, it was pretty cool. Love the borderlands look! I did have some trouble steering. I don't know if it was just me though. I'll give it a try again in a few.
12-11-2014, 11:35 AM
#5
Sadly can't play the game since it crashes while loading the map.
12-11-2014, 12:47 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Downloaded this this morning. I only played a little bit of it so far, but from what I played, it was pretty cool. Love the borderlands look! I did have some trouble steering. I don't know if it was just me though. I'll give it a try again in a few.
It's not just you, I found the steering off as well, tilt doesn't turn enough, and touch wasn't much better, it keeps losing my touch too and I end up just going straight. I love the look of the gameplay, but outside of that I actually couldn't work out what I was supposed to be doing. I just drove around, didn't see another vehicle and shot nothing.. I think I missed something? The vehicle physic were good though.
12-11-2014, 05:01 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboWarrior View Post
Sadly can't play the game since it crashes while loading the map.
What map is it crashing on and what device are you using?

--

For those having issues steering, you can set the sensitivity in the Options menu. - The gear on the top left of the menu screens.

Last edited by Vawx; 12-11-2014 at 05:09 PM.
12-11-2014, 06:33 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
It's not just you, I found the steering off as well, tilt doesn't turn enough, and touch wasn't much better, it keeps losing my touch too and I end up just going straight. I love the look of the gameplay, but outside of that I actually couldn't work out what I was supposed to be doing. I just drove around, didn't see another vehicle and shot nothing.. I think I missed something? The vehicle physic were good though.
Same here man! I didn't see anybody! Just drove around. I had it set to all bots also. That's what is was though, it was like it was losing the touch signal or something. Hopefully it gets fixed because it IS a cool looking game!
12-11-2014, 08:24 PM
#9
I agree with the others the steering is a problem it just not responds to turning left on the vitual wheel and tilt control seems to suffer the same problem. The sound will get on people's nervous, the constant revving sound everytime you touch the pedal even when the truck is already moving at speed. Plus it seems the truck sound is always just ticking over even when you manage to get it to drive.

Granted it does look nice but until the steering and sound let it down.
12-11-2014, 08:53 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2,029
Just played this a little more. I turned the sensitivity way up on the steering and that seemed to help some. I was finally able to drive around and shoot some people. I tried the multiplayer, but nobody was playing. This game has big potential if the controls get fixed and maybe more of a single player mode.