• Publisher: XecuDev LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 100.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: *****
USA TODAY "This side-scrolling adventure from studio XecuDev is a simple yet charming addition to any mobile library."
APPTUDES "An ingenious little runner/platformer, deeply inspired by the endless runner but with defined level segments, a quirky little story, and some awesome graphics and music."
PIXELSCRIBES "In fact, one of Track Lapses best features is its soundtrack which succeeds in motivating the player and pushing them forward."

Eleven action-packed levels included, with additional bonus levels available.
Easy to learn, hard to master, addictive game play.
Creative controls: jump, cheer, kick, dance, shoot, block, freeze, swim.
Beautiful hand drawn art running at 60FPS (Retina display on iPhone 4/4S only).
Full length musical masterpiece (Track Lapse: Official Soundtrack available on iTunes).
Game Center support to boast about your best times.
Hours and hours of replay value with Timed Modes.

Note:
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Runs on iPhone 4®, iPhone 4S®, iPhone 3GS®, iPod touch® 3rd or 4th gen, iPad®, iPad 2® and iPad 3rd gen®

Echoseven's comments:

02-15-2012, 05:33 AM

Last edited by Sanuku; 02-15-2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added (iPad 2).

02-15-2012, 06:00 AM
Not sure about this one. Ill wait for impressions.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
02-15-2012, 06:02 AM
I've actually been pretty interested in this since it was announced on the game release thread.

Are achievements part of the game Center support?

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
02-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Is this a runner?
02-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Is this a runner?
Looking at the video it seems to be
02-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
I've actually been pretty interested in this since it was announced on the game release thread.

Are achievements part of the game Center support?
Hi! I'm the lead programmer for the game.

Yes, there are 37 achievements in the game. Most of them aren't terribly hard, but it should take awhile to get all of them.

Programmer at Xecudev. Check out our new game, Pirate Lines, or our other game, Track Lapse!
02-15-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Is this a runner?
Hi! I'm the Lead Programmer on the game.

It is a runner, although not an endless runner. Each of the levels are fairly long, though, and there are 5 different layouts for each, representing different difficulties.

In the timed mode (which is unlocked by beating levels in story mode), you will get a gold, silver, or bronze medal depending on how fast you complete the level, with the harder difficulties being a lot more challenging. Once you've received all gold medals, you can continue competing with friends for better times on the leaderboards.

Programmer at Xecudev. Check out our new game, Pirate Lines, or our other game, Track Lapse!
02-15-2012, 11:09 AM
I could post a bunch of impressions, but they would of course be incredibly biased, so how about a few of you check out the game and let the people here know what you think?

Here's some FREE promo codes for the full game, first come, first serve. We don't have many left, so get them while you can:

RMPY6M49X3YY
F4Y6ANK94KHK
TMNEJ3YPT4AE
6K4E4R3PTXXY
4EWF79E6P37N

02-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cableshaft View Post
I could post a bunch of impressions, but they would of course be incredibly biased, so how about a few of you check out the game and let the people here know what you think?

Here's some FREE promo codes for the full game, first come, first serve. We don't have many left, so get them while you can:

RMPY6M49X3YY
F4Y6ANK94KHK
TMNEJ3YPT4AE
6K4E4R3PTXXY
4EWF79E6P37N
Wow, I literally just bought this!

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus