App description: Its a different kind of toy story
In Toy Factory you run both the Factory floor and Toy Shop. Personalize your store and production zone how you wish, then visit your friends and see how they are doing!

FROM THE SUPPLIERS TO THE BUYERS
Get lost in the experience of owning your own Toy brand. Start by making the toys, and then sell them to the customers. Toy Factory lets you manage the process every step of the way!

DESIGN AND DISCOVER
Your factory is staffed by cute little stuffed bears. Help them create key toy making materials like cotton and then get making those cuddly toys!

MULTI-MANAGEMENT
Toy Factory is two great games rolled into one, take on the roll of managing the factory floor and ensuring the toys are built to the highest quality on the one hand, but on the other you have a growing toy store to run. Dart up and down the elevator and see if you can handle taking care of two floors at once!

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Echoseven's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 16 MB.

Price in NZ is FREE

Requirements : Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.

iPhone Screenshots
click to enlarge

It’s a different kind of toy story…
In Toy Factory you run both the Factory floor and Toy Shop. Personalize your store and production zone how you wish, then visit your friends and see how they are doing!

• FROM THE SUPPLIERS TO THE BUYERS
Get lost in the experience of owning your own Toy brand. Start by making the toys, and then sell them to the customers. Toy Factory lets you manage the process every step of the way!

• DESIGN AND DISCOVER
Your factory is staffed by cute little stuffed bears. Help them create key toy making materials like cotton and then get making those cuddly toys!

• MULTI-MANAGEMENT
Toy Factory is two great games rolled into one, take on the roll of managing the factory floor and ensuring the toys are built to the highest quality on the one hand, but on the other you have a growing toy store to run. Dart up and down the elevator and see if you can handle taking care of two floors at once!

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 16 MB.

Price in NZ is FREE
02-15-2012, 05:55 AM
Guessing this will have IAP?

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106

02-15-2012, 06:05 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Almost certainly, yeah, given the genre
02-15-2012, 06:28 AM
Reeks of freemium.

Burn and die

BURN AND DIE!
02-16-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robiow View Post
Reeks of freemium.

Burn and die

BURN AND DIE!
Yeah... And how FarmVille-y is this one? I have had it up to here with the constant micromanagement of games.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
02-16-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Yeah... And how FarmVille-y is this one? I have had it up to here with the constant micromanagement of games.
It lasted about ten minutes on my device and I have some of these builders that I've played on and off for over a year, so I'm not anti freemium builder, but this brought NOTHING to the table but a misleading game trailer

If you've ever played either Breaktime's Sweet Shop or Pocket Potions, you've played this game, they just opted to have the shop and the production as two different rooms in this game, but otherwise the same basic freemium game.

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )
02-16-2012, 03:11 PM
does anyone else think think the gameplay is very bland/boring?