★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Two factions. One would use nanotechnology to unite all of humanity in a single hive mind and bring universal peace and brotherhood. The other faction, BZRK, fights for individual liberty. The battle rages in the macro and in the micro -- down in the meat -- where the mites crawl and the germs ooze and the spark of consciousness leaps between synapses. You are BZRK. Control your biot to enter the brain and destroy the nanobots before they create another happy slave.

MICROSCOPIC 3D BATTLE, WITH GLOBAL CONSEQUENCES

A DEADLY RACE AGAINST THE CLOCK

A UNIQUE APPROACH TO ADVANCED CHARACTER AND COMBAT CONTROLS

POWERFUL PLAYER UPGRADES AND ABILITIES

Read the full story in the novel, BZRK, by Michael Grant. BZRK is available at most bookstores and on-line book retailers.

Echoseven's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 55 MB.

Price in NZ is FREE

Requirements : Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

iPhone Screenshots
click to enlarge

Two factions. One would use nanotechnology to unite all of humanity in a single hive mind and bring universal peace and brotherhood. The other faction, BZRK, fights for individual liberty. The battle rages in the macro and in the micro -- down in the meat -- where the mites crawl and the germs ooze and the spark of consciousness leaps between synapses. You are BZRK. Control your biot to enter the brain and destroy the nanobots before they create another happy slave.

MICROSCOPIC 3D BATTLE, WITH GLOBAL CONSEQUENCES

A DEADLY RACE AGAINST THE CLOCK

A UNIQUE APPROACH TO ADVANCED CHARACTER AND COMBAT CONTROLS

POWERFUL PLAYER UPGRADES AND ABILITIES

Read the full story in the novel, BZRK, by Michael Grant. BZRK is available at most bookstores and on-line book retailers.

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 55 MB.

Price in NZ is FREE
02-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Nice One. Instant Download since i know the Book.

02-15-2012, 07:50 AM
Game Impressions

02-15-2012, 08:04 AM
Out in the US.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
02-15-2012, 08:13 AM
just saw this on appshopper. congrats for the release, i'll probably get around to it in a few days due to me being too busy in the coming week.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
02-15-2012, 03:59 PM
02-15-2012, 07:43 PM
I downloaded it and played a bit. It's ok. Pretty average. Has some good visuals and presentation, but the gameplay is a reminiscent of very linear beat em ups.