App description: This is cool and challenging game!

Welcome to the world's craziest motorcycle assault course!! Strap on your helmet and crank back the throttle cos this physics-based moto-stunt fest has it all - ramps,

half pipes, collapsing platforms, falling rocks and swinging traps, all of which can all lead to bone-jarring wipeouts! Express yourself and earn extra points with

awesome stunts like big air, back flips and wheelies!!! Please share them with friends!

This is actually pretty cool. The tilt controls work well (there's buttons if you want) and the levels all have 3 challenges to go for like don't crash, beat the time.
For 69p if your a fan of 2D bike games (like me) then its a must buy. ---by toucharcade.com

Fast paced reflex driving game.
30 increasingly challenging levels.
Super detailed new Unity-powered graphics engine.
Three Kinds Of Game Mode.
Intuitive tilt control system using the phones accelerometer. Use precision control like never before
Online scoreboards & Super accelerator!
Jumps, Loopings, Walls, Glass, Sigsaw, Fire, Elevator, etc.

Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
02-15-2012, 07:33 AM
hmm that looks fun actually!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

02-15-2012, 08:00 AM
This is actually pretty cool. The tilt controls work well (there's buttons if you want) and the levels all have 3 challenges to go for like don't crash, beat the time.
For 69p if your a fan of 2D bike games (like me) then its a must buy.
02-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Looks interesting. But why there is a lite version only for iPad? Give some love to the smaller iDevices

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomons Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
02-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Playing the HD lite version with the buttons, and on the tutorial level 4, where u start out by going backwards, I just cannot get the bike to react to do the necessary flip at all!!

I tested with the tilt, and cleared it easily, so it seems to me the buttons are not working well? Anyone else seen this?

Edited to add: I played a few island levels as well, and the buttons do move the rider, but has no affect at all on the bike.. Ipad2 iOS5

Last edited by cabdog; 02-15-2012 at 09:10 PM.
02-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunlock View Post
Looks interesting. But why there is a lite version only for iPad? Give some love to the smaller iDevices :)
That is what I was thinking! When cabdog said that he was playing the 'lite' version, I searched for it and I could not find it :( So, is it worth it to buy it? I dont see a promotional video, so I have no idea how it is. I love 2d bike games. I wanted Bike Baron, but it did not run on my device. :(

Last edited by knoids; 02-16-2012 at 01:51 AM.
02-16-2012, 01:57 AM
Crum, no universal. I know it's only $2, but I am really put off by this fragmentation.

but as for the game, I don't know. I think I like some aspects of it, but it seems really... Slow and a little awkward. The fact that the buttons don't seem to work also ie sort of frustrating.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
02-17-2012, 03:50 PM

Last edited by Sanuku; 02-17-2012 at 03:59 PM.
02-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Please tell me there are plans to fix the touch controls as currently they don't work..at all.
02-24-2012, 09:01 AM
they do work... you just need to wait until the clock starts to start pushing down on the go button...

took me a while to realize that...

and pretty upsetting that you can't press go before the clock starts... usually costs 2-3 seconds on your time because of it...

bad idea

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III