★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Enter the Soul Trap!

11-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Enter the Soul Trap!

I decided between the two games that I posted a thread about, Fastlane Street Racing and Soul Trapper, and decided to go with the latter. IT IS EPIC! You play the role of Kane Pryce in an interactive story, in which you are a ghost hunter and must throughout the story, even from the beginning use the device called the Soul Trap to capture and interrogate the ghosts. Kane will journey from LA to Las Vegas, to even unearthly realms, not to mention he will frequently go into the Soul Trap. The story takes many twists and turns, having you sitting on the edge of your seat so to speak, and at the end of the game, you practically fall out of your seat. The end is quite a setup for Episode 2, which I will be buying as soon as it is released. I have finished it and loved it, and I am not going to give any spoilers. I wanted to know, is there anybody else here who has finished the game? What did you think? I recommend this to everybody, especially the ones who love stories about ghosts. If you want to talk about stuff that is spoiler related, whether it is asking for help, or to talk about the ending, send me a PM.

Game Center ID: Vaelsh
I'm playing: Small World 2, The Pinball Arcade, Terraria
I'm waiting for: Shadowrun Returns, Micromon, Oceanhorn!
11-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Eagerly anticipating...

Picked it up. Will explore during my next San Fran-NYC flight. Looking forward to it...
11-15-2008, 07:25 PM
I think that you will love it. If you need help on any of the puzzles just send me a pm or shoot me an email, and I will help you. Enjoy the ghostly fun.

Edit: Ohhh... I didn't notice that your flight was so long! When you get to NY tell me what you thought of it! Enjoy!

Game Center ID: Vaelsh
I'm playing: Small World 2, The Pinball Arcade, Terraria
I'm waiting for: Shadowrun Returns, Micromon, Oceanhorn!

Last edited by vaelsh; 11-15-2008 at 07:28 PM.