05-03-2012, 05:48 PM
P.S. Check out our Fairway Solitaire Contest

For all of y'all you love Fairway Solitaire; we just posted a contest in the promo codes/contest forum:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=133472
05-04-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minbad View Post
HALP PLS
I'd really like to recover everything back to normal...
PS : The Game Center wouldn't load on top of that.
This iPad version doesn't have Game Center

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106

05-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Correct
05-09-2012, 12:55 AM
can't get into world traveler set

Finished up to courses 4 Exotic Course with all Gold stars but it won't let me go to the next set. Any solution for that? Reluctant to uninstall and reinstall a I fear I will lose all my Gold stars to date.
05-09-2012, 01:03 AM
I love this game, I've bought most the things in the store and 3 starred all the courses except the ones you have to buy. The pricing on the bonus courses are absurd. It's pretty much impossible to get them all without buying a lot of golf bucks.
05-09-2012, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caltab View Post
I love this game, I've bought most the things in the store and 3 starred all the courses except the ones you have to buy. The pricing on the bonus courses are absurd. It's pretty much impossible to get them all without buying a lot of golf bucks.
Everything can be unlocked without buying any IAP...at least my Wife proved that by finishing the game on all courses with 3 stars for the fourth time now...

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
05-09-2012, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fish Studios View Post
Correct
And still no plans to add it?
05-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Is it possible to win the game playing a PERFECT GAME for EVERY SINGLE HOLE? Or is there a level/hole in which a PERFECT GAME is NOT possible?

Also, can the PERFECT GAME be achieved WITHOUT using a CLUB to assist?
05-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
Is it possible to win the game playing a PERFECT GAME for EVERY SINGLE HOLE? Or is there a level/hole in which a PERFECT GAME is NOT possible?

Also, can the PERFECT GAME be achieved WITHOUT using a CLUB to assist?
If we are talking about 9 hole course, and perfect game for each and every hole, then I honestly think it's going to be very hard. Unless you spend money on midas touch, or either is very lucky or really good with tripeaks.

A perfect game on a 3 hole course on the other hand, I would say, is much more achievable, even without using a club (especially on earlier, easier courses).
05-10-2012, 03:06 AM
But I notice that you can back out from a hole and retry again without penalty, so can't you just retry each single hole until you score a PERFECT game for an entire course?

Also, how can I score the trophy "to play a 6-hole course without mistake"? I did so without using mulligan and without the computer signaling that I missed a card. Yet, the trophy was not given. Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
If we are talking about 9 hole course, and perfect game for each and every hole, then I honestly think it's going to be very hard. Unless you spend money on midas touch, or either is very lucky or really good with tripeaks.

A perfect game on a 3 hole course on the other hand, I would say, is much more achievable, even without using a club (especially on earlier, easier courses).

Last edited by y2kmp3; 05-10-2012 at 07:44 AM.