App description: #1 Solitaire game in the App Store for 2+ years! Play over a thousand solitaire hands with beautiful backdrops that will let you escape to a sunny oasis! Keep up with new challenges each day in the Daily Mode and test your skills with hazards that make every hand unique. With puzzling twists and delightful surprises, youll want to replay your favorite courses over and over again as you defeat the mind-bending challenges and rack up cool prizes.

Winner of IGNs 2012 Peoples Choice Award for Best Mobile Board Game!
It might look like a straightforward card game on the surface but theres much more to Fairway Solitaire thanks to its assured, inventive design. Its hugely enjoyable, supremely polished strategic deck shuffler that should suit puzzle fans to a tee. PocketGamer: 8/10
Im totally engrossedsheer mindless entertainment. TouchArcade
One of the best designed games ever and so wonderfully fun it demands to be played! Bill Harris of dubiousquality.blogspot.com
an incredibly awesome puzzle game masquerading as solitaire. Penny Arcade
Its all smartly doneThis game is the real deal, not just another boring free solitaire game for iPhone. Kotaku App of the Day

FEATURES

Play brand new solitaire boards every single day!
Never run out of lives! You can relax and play as long as youd like!
Watch out for water, sand, and rough cards that test your skills!
Play long streaks of cards to win bonuses!
Find irons and Midas Clubs to help you play!
See where you rank in our Game Center leaderboards!

Become a Facebook fan for more Fairway Solitaire fun and games:
http://www.facebook.com/FairwaySolitaire

Check out other great games from Fairway! Fairway Solitaire Blast lets you explode your way through hand after hand of solitaire gone wild!

*** Discover more from Big Fish Games! ***

Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!

Having fun with Big Fish? Check out our entire game library with our Game Finder app! Dive in here:
http://bigfi.sh/bfggamefinder

Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash

Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
05-03-2012, 05:48 PM
P.S. Check out our Fairway Solitaire Contest

For all of y'all you love Fairway Solitaire; we just posted a contest in the promo codes/contest forum:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=133472
05-04-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minbad View Post
HALP PLS
I'd really like to recover everything back to normal...
PS : The Game Center wouldn't load on top of that.
This iPad version doesn't have Game Center

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106

05-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Correct
05-09-2012, 12:55 AM
can't get into world traveler set

Finished up to courses 4 Exotic Course with all Gold stars but it won't let me go to the next set. Any solution for that? Reluctant to uninstall and reinstall a I fear I will lose all my Gold stars to date.
05-09-2012, 01:03 AM
I love this game, I've bought most the things in the store and 3 starred all the courses except the ones you have to buy. The pricing on the bonus courses are absurd. It's pretty much impossible to get them all without buying a lot of golf bucks.
05-09-2012, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caltab View Post
I love this game, I've bought most the things in the store and 3 starred all the courses except the ones you have to buy. The pricing on the bonus courses are absurd. It's pretty much impossible to get them all without buying a lot of golf bucks.
Everything can be unlocked without buying any IAP...at least my Wife proved that by finishing the game on all courses with 3 stars for the fourth time now...

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
05-09-2012, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fish Studios View Post
Correct
And still no plans to add it?
05-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Is it possible to win the game playing a PERFECT GAME for EVERY SINGLE HOLE? Or is there a level/hole in which a PERFECT GAME is NOT possible?

Also, can the PERFECT GAME be achieved WITHOUT using a CLUB to assist?
05-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
Is it possible to win the game playing a PERFECT GAME for EVERY SINGLE HOLE? Or is there a level/hole in which a PERFECT GAME is NOT possible?

Also, can the PERFECT GAME be achieved WITHOUT using a CLUB to assist?
If we are talking about 9 hole course, and perfect game for each and every hole, then I honestly think it's going to be very hard. Unless you spend money on midas touch, or either is very lucky or really good with tripeaks.

A perfect game on a 3 hole course on the other hand, I would say, is much more achievable, even without using a club (especially on earlier, easier courses).
05-10-2012, 03:06 AM
But I notice that you can back out from a hole and retry again without penalty, so can't you just retry each single hole until you score a PERFECT game for an entire course?

Also, how can I score the trophy "to play a 6-hole course without mistake"? I did so without using mulligan and without the computer signaling that I missed a card. Yet, the trophy was not given. Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
If we are talking about 9 hole course, and perfect game for each and every hole, then I honestly think it's going to be very hard. Unless you spend money on midas touch, or either is very lucky or really good with tripeaks.

A perfect game on a 3 hole course on the other hand, I would say, is much more achievable, even without using a club (especially on earlier, easier courses).

Last edited by y2kmp3; 05-10-2012 at 07:44 AM.