★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Does Blackbeards Assult have Endless Mode?

11-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Does Blackbeards Assult have Endless Mode?

Just wondering from those that own the game, does this game have a mode where you can play as long as you like, or is it only have a 20 level story mode?
11-15-2008, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztfox View Post
Just wondering from those that own the game, does this game have a mode where you can play as long as you like, or is it only have a 20 level story mode?
Only has Story mode in the current version. I've talked with the developer for quite a bit, and he seems to be working on an update with a Survival mode, high score charts, and further visual/audio additions. I think with the next update, this game will be as good as or better than the one on candystand.
11-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Cool!
Any idea for a possible release date for this update?

Will definately buy it if he adds all that!

Infact, I think I will buy this tommorrow when I get my next iTunes card.
11-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l33j0hn View Post
I think with the next update, this game will be as good as or better than the one on candystand.
It probably will actually. Endless mode would be great seeing as how Puzzloop Endless is $2 which is a cheaper version than there $8 one.
11-18-2008, 09:40 PM
must buy app

The visuals are sharp and the sound, gameplay and special shots match ...very worth the $2. Very fun game.
11-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztfox View Post
Cool!
Any idea for a possible release date for this update?

Will definately buy it if he adds all that!

Infact, I think I will buy this tommorrow when I get my next iTunes card.
Ya, I really suggest buying this one, as it's a really great addition to the appstore. As for the next update, I have no clue as to when he'll be done adding the new features. I guess since the developer is a member of these forums, you can wait until he catches this thread, and hopefully he'll give us an answer.