★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Albert Mayer
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 150.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1.5
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: iCoreBreach is THE brand-new futuristic "anti-gravity" racing game with combat-based gameplay. Accept the ultimate challenge - finish the most difficult racing game for iOS!

* SPECIAL OFFER - INTRODUCTORY PRICE *

6 EXCITING ANTI-GRAVITY SHIPS
iCoreBreach offers 6 great ships from easy maneuverable to rigid but ultra fast - and an unbelievable bonus ship.

6 RACE TRACKS & REVERSE MODE
You can choose from 6 beautiful, detailed and futuristic tracks of varying difficulty in both directions to prove your skills.

6 POWERFUL COMBAT WEAPONS
Combat your enemies using 6 powerful weapons including the deadly "Zeus Plasma Cannon" or choose "Space Nitro".

UNIQUE GAMEPLAY & GRAPHICS
iCoreBreach features a good looking high contrast graphics style and offers exclusive gameplay ideas like the "CoreMode".
Advanced users can choose the in-ship camera mode for mind bending speed sensation (Warning: can cause dizziness).

CAREER-MODE & STORY-LINE
Fight your evil opponents while racing towards world domination in the thrilling story-mode.
Win trophy money to upgrade your weapons and tune your ships to be even better.

THE SOUNDTRACK OF 1000-MPH RACING
iCoreBreach offers a powerful and varied 50-minute soundtrack to support the immersive gameplay.

ONLINE TIME-ATTACK
Compete globally with the internet high-scores! Your lap times are automatically uploaded after each game, without needing any account creation.

*** WEBSITE ***
Get more information here:

http://corebreach.corecode.at

CoreCode's comments:
hello all.

We have just released the iPhone version (3GS,4,4S) our "anti-gravity" racing game CoreBreach.

CoreBreach Website
CoreBreach Screenshots
CoreBreach Movies

here are free promo codes to celebrate the release!

3RR93JPPRJ9X
J4HPFMMJHRHK
NFEPRY4YA4HH

02-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Took code 3RR93JPPRJ9X, thanks!

The other 2 have been used already...with no comment of course.
02-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Control scheme.

I have to ask...why on earth would you put the (digital AND analog) steering buttons on the right and the accel/power up on the left? (By default no less, and no option to change them to the right way.)

In case you hadn't noticed, this control setup is completely backwards from every game made in last 20 years, and makes this game very awkward and frustrating to play. Steering on the left, action buttons on the right, please!

I don't like tilt steering (personally), but at least the accel button is the right place, although I can't seem to find a sensitivity setting that feels right for me.

As of right now, this game is barely playable with the backwards controls, but it looks like it is a pretty decent Wipeout-style racer if that gets fixed.
02-17-2012, 03:36 PM
Game looks great !!
All codes gone !!!