★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Vir2L Drums Taiko

05-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Vir2L Drums Taiko

Just wanted to share one of our new titles, Vir2L Drums Taiko, which is currently highlighted on the App Store on iTunes.

General Description

Flow into the rivers of energy and savor the sound of the renowned Japanese Taiko drums. Slide on your headphones, feel the beat, and enjoy the moving spiritual sounds of the Vir2L® Drums Taiko experience.

If you’re a fan of Zen lifestyles, Vir2L Drums Taiko is for you:

Sit down, straighten your spine and place your hands at a height where they can move freely. Breathe deeply several times. Next, let yourself flow into the sounds of Taiko Drums, and let your mind channel your inner rhythms.

For the best results in Sessions, be sure to tune your ear into the accompanying drumbeats while watching the beat icons.

The Taiko drum experience is even more immersive when playing along with your headphones.

Feel your iPhone resonate with Taiko Drums. Enjoy a regenerative and relaxing experience whenever and wherever you are.

To get a better idea of the game, check out the trailer here.

Vir2L Drums Taiko is available on iTunes for $1.99.

If you check it out, let us know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

Thanks

Vir2L Studios Twitter and Facebook pages
05-12-2009, 03:53 PM
another rhythm game? don't looks so complicated.
05-14-2009, 03:47 AM
Send a message via AIM to Phil_Synowiec Send a message via Skype™ to Phil_Synowiec
Reminds me of that Donkey Kong Drum game, Bongo Kong or Bongo Kongo whatever it was called haha
05-14-2009, 06:54 AM
I love taiko drums!! May have to give this a shot, just for the sound

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
05-28-2009, 10:41 AM
I bought this app..its great it really does serve its purpose, I call it my daily dose of zen!