★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: En4me
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 25.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: #1 Rank for the "Android market" Top Free apps
more than 2 million download Record!
The Game is best free combat action game ever
Just try to play spectacle action fighter, u will like it :)

Download now!!
Join us Open EVENT!!!
1. RARE TIEM (Ginseng 50)
2. Premium version discount
$4.55 -> $1.99

-Get stronger battle after battle-
Characters and skills can be powered up
Victory or defeat doesn't matter.

-Stage clear and Challenger bosses-
Stage clear Then can get the more sp!
sp can be up grade power
Challenge Boss character Each stage

Sanuku's comments:

02-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Screenshot 2 scares me. There's a SHOP button, and then there's the stat distribution page.
02-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Screenshot 2 scares me. There's a SHOP button, and then there's the stat distribution page.
It gets worse. When you first start a fight, there's an IAP button right where the attack should be, asking you to spend $9.99 for "special moves" -- which, I presume, include basic attacks. I don't dismiss freemium out of hand, but this egregious. I recommend that folks stay well away.
02-18-2012, 02:04 PM
This app is garbage -- not gonna sugarcoat it, sorry. As the last poster said, they try to scam you out of large chunks of money before you can even land your first hit on anyone. The game is borderline broken, anyway. I recommend people stay as far away from this app as possible. Glad I always keep IAP turned off. Wouldn't want to accidentally lose large sums of money to scams like this one.
02-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
No need to be scared. It`s not a big thing. You can just buy the following Items at the Store:
  • SP - Special Points that you can add to your Stats on your Own (200 SP/$1,99; 500 SP/$3,99; 2000 SP/$9,99)
  • Ginseng- Adds Points(xx) to your Abilities (50 Ginseng/$2,99; 100 Ginseng/$4,99; 100 Ginseng/$11,99; 4500 Ginseng/32,99; 10000 Ginseng/$54,99)
  • Combo - Adds Super Combos to your Stats that you can use during the Game. Those are not being able to be Blocked as you can see in the HD Gameplay Trailer. You get those also a few Times during your Gameplay when you reach a Special Level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
It gets worse. When you first start a fight, there's an IAP button right where the attack should be, asking you to spend $9.99 for "special moves" -- which, I presume, include basic attacks. I don't dismiss freemium out of hand, but this egregious. I recommend that folks stay well away.
It doesn`t include the Basic Attacks. It`s a Special Move that can`t get Blocked. The first Time I gave the Game a run I thought that it was the biggest Scam since some of those $50+ IAP from Gameloft but after I did realize that it`s not really needed I thought that it wasn`t that bad overall.