★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In 2012 four men owners of a known uploader web were sent to prison by the government of freedom for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from prison. Today, still wanted by the government of freedom, they survive as uploaders of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire them.

Guide your character across the stage, jumping at the right moment to overcome the different obstacles, as you upload contents to a website. The character is pursued by law enforcement, the "Internet SWAT" and has different types of barriers, such as police cars, fences with the title "SOPA", police officers, etc. The more megabytes you upload, the harder it is to escape the pursuers and avoid obstacles.
This game is an addictive side-scroller in which we make the character jump to avoid obstacles by tapping the screen.
A dramatization of the recent arrests in connection with the closing of Megaupload.

Trev1's comments:

I had too....
02-19-2012, 07:38 AM

I had to, too.

Last edited by AnarKitty; 02-19-2012 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Switched the video linked. :p
02-19-2012, 08:13 AM
The megA-Team xD

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
02-19-2012, 08:28 AM
yes! yes! YES!!

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
02-19-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
yes! yes! YES!!

Youtube link | Pop Up

xD

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
02-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
YouTube: video

xD

Youtube link | Pop Up

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"