★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In order to save his girlfriend, Frog remake himself into iron frog. He needs to collect gems to supply energy for his iron armor or upgrade it to fight with strong enemies who stand in front of him.

This game is characterized with exquisite game scenes, excellent role pictures, and easy operation. You need make all efforts to gain energy and upgrade the equipment to fight with the coming BOSS. You can hurt BOSS with energy shield rebound missiles, or recharge Burst Bar through collecting energy gems, and use strong skills after recharging. There are lots of ways to gain energy in the game. Besides, the survival mode unable to gain energy supply is waiting for your challenge.

FEATURES:

-Frogs can get different capability improvement after remolding the equipment of different parts.
-Pay attention to the combination of colors when collecting gems.
-the interesting dress-up with special capability
-diversity way of games
-Various Terrain Scenes
-Boss Fight with Different Style

RINGROVE GAMES

- Dream Slot
- Iron Frog
- Talking Iron Frog
- Panda Revenge
- FireWorks Ninja

Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ringrove
Follow us on Twitter:twitter.com/ringrove

Iron Frog Support: veryconan@hotmail.com

jeanso's comments:

Description:
In order to save his girlfriend, Frog remake himself into iron frog. He needs to collect gems to supply energy for his iron armor or upgrade it to fight with strong enemies who stand in front of him.
This game is characterized with exquisite game scenes, excellent role pictures, and easy operation. You need make all efforts to gain energy and upgrade the equipment to fight with the coming BOSS. You can hurt BOSS with energy shield rebound missiles, or recharge Burst Bar through collecting energy gems, and use strong skills after recharging. There are lots of ways to gain energy in the game. Besides, the survival mode unable to gain energy supply is waiting for your challenge.
FEATURES:
- Frogs can get different capability improvement after remolding the equipment of different parts.
- Pay attention to the combination of colors when collecting gems.
- The interesting dress-up with special capability
- Diversity way of games- Various Terrain Scenes- Boss Fight with Different Style
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ringrove
Follow us on Twitter:twitter.com/ringrove

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iron-frog/id474666822?mt=8
02-20-2012, 10:02 PM

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

02-20-2012, 10:21 PM
3Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post

3Q for thehelp...
02-20-2012, 10:30 PM
No problem. A few questions. Are there IAP? Do you have a video? Why is the iPad version free?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-21-2012, 10:15 PM
yeah, its IAP ,they can buy more energy in the game.
03-22-2012, 01:39 AM
new version in 0.6 now

Come to help the little frog help his girlfriend
03-22-2012, 03:39 AM
I always hate energy system (in which you cant play the game for some time until you replenish energy).

It would be good if the energy talked about here is just ingame currency for the upgrades. I just hope grinding isnt too "overly required" to complete the game if that's the case.

But for a Superhero from game, i will check it out. It is free after all, and if the game is good i might shell out a couple bucks for it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 03-22-2012 at 03:42 AM.
03-23-2012, 02:00 AM
thx for ur views...
03-23-2012, 02:23 AM
Ok... So i was wrong with what I thought about the energy system.

This game is like a survival game til you get to bosses where it becomes like a shooter. Im not going into too much game specifics but i'll say this...

This is a decent game. In fact, I find it addicting that I wanted so much to go the IAP way. Sorry to say, but I didnt. Most of the IAP is to speed up the farming for ingame money to buy upgrades for your croaking hero. IAP is only for the impatient, BUT gaining money in this game is SLOW.

If the base money gain is better, the game can be reaaaaally good. Unfortunately, it's just too much grinding to get those upgrades.

Although im also under the impression that IAP will only make things easier, but looks like boss fights are still doable even without IAP. (damage output will be low though so killing bosses will take time).

For free, i say give it a shot and see if it works for you. In a nutshell, it is a multi-platfom game having a "evasion" part, a "shooter/defense" type boss fights part, and there is also a bonus vertical runner part.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Good pionts. AS you said, IAP will make things easier. The players can choose to pay or not...