★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: unexpect3rd
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 14.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A beautiful re-imagination of a classic puzzle game. 240 hand-crafted levels spreading over 8 chapters. Start from the most basic and face new challenges brought on by the mechanics introduced in each chapter.

unexpect3rd's comments:
To Celebrate Singapore 50th Birthday
IAP will be 50 percent off!
Sales last tils end of August.

Singularity - Modern Lights Out

unexpect3rd
Genres: Games Entertainment Family Puzzle
Free

Quote:
A beautiful re-imagination of a classic puzzle game. 240 hand-crafted levels spreading over 8 chapters. Start from the most basic and face new challenges brought on by the mechanics introduced in each chapter.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 11.9MB

04-15-2015, 11:29 AM
Hi,

1. What is the difference between this and Causality?

2. Is there no way to turn off the ads? I'm happy to pay to do so, as I think many gamers are. if there is no way to do this currently, would you consider adding such an option?

04-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
Hi,

1. What is the difference between this and Causality?

2. Is there no way to turn off the ads? I'm happy to pay to do so, as I think many gamers are. if there is no way to do this currently, would you consider adding such an option?
As far as I can tell, it's the exact same game. Causality (from the same dev) is no longer available on the App Store but I just redownloaded it from my Purchase History to check.

For the uninitiated, here's the original forum thread.
04-15-2015, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
As far as I can tell, it's the exact same game. Causality (from the same dev) is no longer available on the App Store but I just redownloaded it from my Purchase History to check.

For the uninitiated, here's the original forum thread.
Ah, thank you. I thought it was the same, but it's been a while. I commented on it in that thread, and really liked it. Does it work for you? I redownloaded it from my purchase history, too, but it crashes immediately. (iPad Air 2, IOS 8.3)
04-15-2015, 01:32 PM
Singularity is the purely ad supported free version where by all chapters can be unlocked by stage clear. It is the same as causality but I made it more accessible for all without needing to pay.

I may re-add the option to remove ads in the next update, after I am done with an update for another game of mine (Run White Mouse Run)

============================
Rotapix | 7 Pips | Run White Mouse Run |
Singularity - Modern Lights Out(NEW)

Last edited by unexpect3rd; 04-15-2015 at 01:59 PM.
04-15-2015, 01:35 PM
- post deleted - sorry

Last edited by unexpect3rd; 04-15-2015 at 02:00 PM.
04-15-2015, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unexpect3rd View Post
Did you mean Causality is crashing on your device? Give me some time for I'll need to get my hands on a iPad Air 2 to test it out. I will update Causality to ensure latest iOS support, but it will take a while as I'm working on updates for another of my game as well. (Run White Mouse Run)
Yes, it's crashing. Thank you for continuing to update the game! I look forward to being able to play it again, whenever you have the time to update it.

I've just spent half an hour playing 7 Pips, which works beautifully in 8.3 (and is fun!).
04-15-2015, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
Yes, it's crashing. Thank you for continuing to update the game! I look forward to being able to play it again, whenever you have the time to update it.

I've just spent half an hour playing 7 Pips, which works beautifully in 8.3 (and is fun!).
Thank you for trying the other games out, it means a lot. If you are just starting causality or singularity, I highly suggest sticking to singularity, it is the definitely the newer version that is more stable of the two.

04-15-2015, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unexpect3rd View Post
Thank you for trying the other games out, it means a lot. If you are just starting causality or singularity, I highly suggest sticking to singularity, it is the definitely the newer version that is more stable of the two.
Thank you, I will.
04-16-2015, 10:54 PM
Singularity is now featured on the store as one of the Best New Games. Hopefully this goes somewhere. Thank you all for the support. And especially to players like Valentia, I'd never thought I'll have people who'd remembered my games.

Last edited by unexpect3rd; 04-16-2015 at 11:08 PM.