★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Travel into the fantasy world full of magical cases and immerse yourself to the new crime-solving mystery game, the first chapter of DETECTIVE DIXIE and the Revenge of Wishteria. A mix genre of graphic novel and puzzle in dazzling painting artworks, unlike you ever played before!

The overflowing energetic, Detective Dixie visits the Wishteria town to solve the unusual death of the Mayor. In order to uncover the history of the town and reveal all mysteries behind the case, Dixie have to investigate the crime scene, travel across the town to find evidences, interrogate all the key suspects and finally unveil the trick behind the murder.

Help Detective Dixie to:
Investigate the Crime Scene
Find all evidences left in the crime scene by tapping the items and talk to the people who might have information about the case.

Travel to the Wishteria Town and Collect the Clues
Every magical place of the town has its own secret. Travel to every corner of the town and talk with the residents to pull any testimonies and all the clues that you need.

Solve the Mini Puzzles to Interrogate the Suspects
The sheriff will provide you with the list of persons who might be involved with the case. Find them and interrogate them to prove their alibis, but beware. They wont give you any valuable information without any puzzles to be solved.

Unveil the Murder Trick and Arrest the Killer
Bring all the evidences you have gathered to the police station and convince them to arrest the suspect. Choose your evidences as solid proofs to support your theory carefully, and destroy the killers alibis as well.

*** COMPATIBLE DEVICES ***

iOS: 5.1.1 or later
iPhone: 4 or later
iPod touch: 4th generation or later
iPad: iPad (2nd generation) or later

*** OFFICIAL WEBSITE ***
http:// http://giantleapstudio.com
05-09-2015, 04:26 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

05-09-2015, 04:29 PM
amazing art, brilliant mystery puzzle, great background music and for 1 buck to get the unlimited try and remove all ads is a steal.

4stars from me for the lack of voice acting and some misspelled.

Last edited by redribbon; 05-09-2015 at 04:32 PM.
05-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
amazing art, brilliant mystery puzzle, great background music and for 1 buck to get the unlimited try and remove all ads is a steal.

I've been looking forward to this -- glad that you're digging it.
05-09-2015, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post

That's the only IAP?Game looks really good will definitely pick this up and pay for the ad removal.

Last edited by Spoiler; 05-09-2015 at 05:29 PM.
05-09-2015, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I've been looking forward to this -- glad that you're digging it.
yep, ive been waiting for this too since its showed up on the upcoming section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
That's the only IAP?Game looks really good will definitely pick this up and pay for the ad removal.
as far as i know, yes. anyway you can always try the full game without pay anything with 5 limited try and ads.

05-10-2015, 06:33 AM
Not too bad of a game. I love the artwork in it. The bad translation is kind of a bummer since a lot of the game has to do with text/reading. Still, for a free game with a 1 dollar IAP to pretty much make it premium, it's pretty good.
05-11-2015, 07:27 AM

Last edited by jibjelly; 05-12-2015 at 07:01 AM.
05-13-2015, 05:36 AM
Thank you for supporting Detective Dixie!

Hi Guys, Thank you so much for supporting Detective Dixie!
I am so sorry for any lack, and we hope you guys can always give more suggestions, so Detective Dixie will be more better in the future.

Detective Dixie Download
Please follow my Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for more updates!
Video: Detective Dixie Trailer and Gameplay
05-13-2015, 05:41 AM
I will download this asap. Come on, midnight.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.