App description: THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. DOH! Now, its up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.

* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.

HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletuss Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TVs longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention its free to play?

SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics youll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.

IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it even though we really dont have to sell this game because its FREE!

Toad In The Hole's comments:

03-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senorian View Post
you would be incorrect. I have a j/b phone and DID NOT grab a cracked version. I get the network connection problem almost every time i load up the game.

It's a fun game but it really needs an update to fix some serious issues.
I was referring to the "new version available so you can't visit them" problem that Grozzy12 described. Everyone gets the connection issues. I find the best way to correct the connect issue is to close the app and reopen it. It seems to go haywire any time it tries to resume itself.
03-03-2012, 08:26 AM
I'm getting the "can't connect to game server" message all day now!
Did anybody managed to get in the game today?

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................

03-03-2012, 08:53 AM
well i got a message from ea saying servers are v busy and down, and that they are working on a fix

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
03-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I haven't been able to connect to the servers once since I put this on my device. not once. Hope this is worked out soon... Even though it's freemium, and Is most likely a huge money pit... It's the freakin Simpsons! Got to at least check it out. =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
03-03-2012, 09:38 AM
I have a problem i can't resolve.

When i log in i'm at level 6 yet the game insists that i should visit the other springfield. I can't do anything else as it says i should visit the other springfield. I've already done that mult. times. I did visited it earlier and received the accomplishment.

sometimes when i connect i'll only get 2 houses and a few people and i can't do anything. I'll have to shutdown and connect again.

I created a new origin account on another phone we have and it seems to be working better although that game had a bunch of water loaded all over where grass should be when u first start out. totally strange. I can't fix my first game though. Is there anyway to delete your game and start over?
03-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexx0008 View Post
I have a problem i can't resolve.

When i log in i'm at level 6 yet the game insists that i should visit the other springfield. I can't do anything else as it says i should visit the other springfield. I've already done that mult. times. I did visited it earlier and received the accomplishment.

sometimes when i connect i'll only get 2 houses and a few people and i can't do anything. I'll have to shutdown and connect again.

I created a new origin account on another phone we have and it seems to be working better although that game had a bunch of water loaded all over where grass should be when u first start out. totally strange. I can't fix my first game though. Is there anyway to delete your game and start over?
just in case you didn't know there's a huge cluster F of bugs in this game. EA did a nice rush job of putting this game out w/ some MAJOR bug and internet connection problems.
Hopefully EA's next update will fix a lot of these bugs.
03-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Argh disappointed I can't get any time in on this today. I had a bunch of 8 hour tasks queued up last night so hopefully I won't lose any of their progress.

I was fairly surprised by this game. Surprised in a good way by how funny the intro/tutorial were, and every time I play I still can't believe how good this looks on the iPad. The colors and resolution are just perfect. Surprised in a bad way because I never would have expected that such a "big" franchise/developer would release something so unfinished.

I was also a little surprised at how quickly I got to the point where only the 4+ hour tasks are worth doing. I like when there's a little more to actively "do" in these games. I guess that may change as my Springfield gets bigger and there's more collecting and random stuff like Sideshow Bob going on.

Please fix the servers so I can play!

Edit - Was finally able to get on about 6 pm. Also realized that if you want to play more often the one hour tasks are actually a little better (4x75 vs 200 xp for example). I appreciate the flexibility in being able to choose the tasks you want sort of based on when you know you'll play next (8-12 hours tasks for overnight - still not sure about the 90 DAYS for the corn tho!) Now they just need to fix it so that you can visit others. I'd like to get more ideas for layouts.

Last edited by EdS35; 03-03-2012 at 06:21 PM.
03-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Why would anyone need to pirate this game? It's free. I don't understand.

I've yet to find a dildo in the dumpsters.
03-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfuller View Post
Why would anyone need to pirate this game? It's free. I don't understand.
free donuts?

Anyone know what happens with 'end of humanity'?

Also, 3 mystery boxes so far, 3x500 cash rewards. 1 Homer Buddah = Dumpster

FML
03-03-2012, 07:58 PM
End of humanity is just exp