App description: THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. DOH! Now, its up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.

* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.

HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletuss Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TVs longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention its free to play?

SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics youll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.

IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it even though we really dont have to sell this game because its FREE!

Toad In The Hole's comments:

03-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Yeah but how do you steal it? One of my friends has it and I keep checking but it's never available
03-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProperChopper View Post
So, I managed to find a lemon tree in someone's town, and now I have a mission called Sweet Sweet Lemonade that is asking me to place the Lemon Tree. How do I do that? Where is the tree?!
G'day! Did manage to get the Lemon Tree placed? What am I missing?

03-08-2012, 12:29 AM
4th mystery box and another $500 :|

have to be kidding me, this is a joke
03-08-2012, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfzilla View Post
G'day! Did manage to get the Lemon Tree placed? What am I missing?
Yes I did. Go to the build option, and in the bottom left corner is your inventory (the box). It's in there.

I've been playing this game regardless of connection issues since launch, and I've been haing fun with it. Until last night.

For some reason I have the mission to build the Simpsons House! It just turned up after collecting stuff off some friends. Now, I am completely unable to build the Springfield Elementary that I have saved up for, nor partake in any other missions! To make things more annoying, the mission status states it is "Done", which it obviously is.

Pleeeeeaaaaase tell me there is a way of sorting this out.

Game Center - ProperChopper. Please do add me.
03-08-2012, 11:48 AM
if they kicked out the multiplayer, always online server crap.
Removed the iap, there is probable a good single player game here.

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
03-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Yes I did. Go to the build option, and in the bottom left corner is your inventory (the box). It's in there.

I've been playing this game regardless of connection issues since launch, and I've been haing fun with it. Until last night.

For some reason I have the mission to build the Simpsons House! It just turned up after collecting stuff off some friends. Now, I am completely unable to build the Springfield Elementary that I have saved up for, nor partake in any other missions! To make things more annoying, the mission status states it is "Done", which it obviously is.

I finally found it... took a while to appear in the build list. Pretty annoying.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble progressing... If I hear of a way around it I'll re-post.
03-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:

im experiencing the same thing, now i cant even play it.. it keeps asking me to build the simpsons house
03-09-2012, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alterna20 View Post
im experiencing the same thing, now i cant even play it.. it keeps asking me to build the simpsons house
They seem to be updating the Tapped Out Facebook page pretty regularly with updates. There are alot of people there who have the same problem, so I'm quietly confident it'll get fixed in the update when it's re-released. In the meantime, I filled in the troubleshooting survey they released for the game.

Share you grievances HERE:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/841146/26c6e6d28d60

Game Center - ProperChopper. Please do add me.

Last edited by ProperChopper; 03-09-2012 at 03:25 AM.
03-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Are the servers still completely down for North America types? I haven't been able to play in days.
03-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Quote:
They seem to be updating the Tapped Out Facebook page pretty regularly with updates. There are alot of people there who have the same problem, so I'm quietly confident it'll get fixed in the update when it's re-released. In the meantime, I filled in the troubleshooting survey they released for the game.

Share you grievances HERE:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/841146/26c6e6d28d60
Thanks for the link. i just filled out my complaints. i'm so anxious for this game to return and to work properly.