Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-07-2012, 10:25 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Yeah but how do you steal it? One of my friends has it and I keep checking but it's never available
Old 03-08-2012, 12:02 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProperChopper View Post
So, I managed to find a lemon tree in someone's town, and now I have a mission called Sweet Sweet Lemonade that is asking me to place the Lemon Tree. How do I do that? Where is the tree?!
G'day! Did manage to get the Lemon Tree placed? What am I missing?
Old 03-08-2012, 12:29 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

4th mystery box and another $500 :|

have to be kidding me, this is a joke
Old 03-08-2012, 03:31 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfzilla View Post
G'day! Did manage to get the Lemon Tree placed? What am I missing?
Yes I did. Go to the build option, and in the bottom left corner is your inventory (the box). It's in there.

I've been playing this game regardless of connection issues since launch, and I've been haing fun with it. Until last night.

For some reason I have the mission to build the Simpsons House! It just turned up after collecting stuff off some friends. Now, I am completely unable to build the Springfield Elementary that I have saved up for, nor partake in any other missions! To make things more annoying, the mission status states it is "Done", which it obviously is.

Pleeeeeaaaaase tell me there is a way of sorting this out.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:48 AM

if they kicked out the multiplayer, always online server crap.
Removed the iap, there is probable a good single player game here.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:29 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Yes I did. Go to the build option, and in the bottom left corner is your inventory (the box). It's in there.

I've been playing this game regardless of connection issues since launch, and I've been haing fun with it. Until last night.

For some reason I have the mission to build the Simpsons House! It just turned up after collecting stuff off some friends. Now, I am completely unable to build the Springfield Elementary that I have saved up for, nor partake in any other missions! To make things more annoying, the mission status states it is "Done", which it obviously is.

I finally found it... took a while to appear in the build list. Pretty annoying.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble progressing... If I hear of a way around it I'll re-post.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:34 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:

im experiencing the same thing, now i cant even play it.. it keeps asking me to build the simpsons house
Old 03-09-2012, 03:21 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterna20 View Post
im experiencing the same thing, now i cant even play it.. it keeps asking me to build the simpsons house
They seem to be updating the Tapped Out Facebook page pretty regularly with updates. There are alot of people there who have the same problem, so I'm quietly confident it'll get fixed in the update when it's re-released. In the meantime, I filled in the troubleshooting survey they released for the game.

Share you grievances HERE:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/841146/26c6e6d28d60

Last edited by ProperChopper; 03-09-2012 at 03:25 AM..
Old 03-09-2012, 09:04 AM

Are the servers still completely down for North America types? I haven't been able to play in days.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
They seem to be updating the Tapped Out Facebook page pretty regularly with updates. There are alot of people there who have the same problem, so I'm quietly confident it'll get fixed in the update when it's re-released. In the meantime, I filled in the troubleshooting survey they released for the game.

Share you grievances HERE:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/841146/26c6e6d28d60
Thanks for the link. i just filled out my complaints. i'm so anxious for this game to return and to work properly.