★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Treehouse of Horror Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Thanks EA for messing up my damn account can't log in it doesn't recognize my email address I believe I'm done with EA.
Actually all runnign fine with me for several weeks now. I really enjoy it, the only "Freemium"-Farmville-Style game that stays on my iPad as I just loves the Simpsons.

*mild spoiler alert *

And I really like the Horr-Update, the zombies are great, well designed and entertaining I just got the quiz from the Maya-God, so if anyone wants to earn 10 Donuts on his question: Zune!
10-07-2012, 01:48 AM
I don't think the load times have much to do with iOS version, it's probably just the servers. I was getting slow loads, then I couldn't log in at all, but for the past 48 hours I've been experiencing the fastest load times yet.

10-07-2012, 07:23 AM
It says origin can't be reached.
10-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Finally log in to this: you have a level 1 on this device. Well I said no and then it said your going to create a new Springfield. Wtf? After all that shit?? He'll I hate zynga but at least I never had trouble with them when I played their games.
10-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Still just the servers dude, I had the same thing a couple days ago then it fixed itself. It sucks but I'm pretty sure if you wait a bit you'll get your town back.
10-07-2012, 11:18 AM
I spend my free donuts on a homer Buddha (15) and got one of the few premium items worth less than 15... a flowerpot (10)... i know why i don´t invest real money in these games.
10-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanQuest View Post

*mild spoiler alert *

And I really like the Horr-Update, the zombies are great, well designed and entertaining I just got the quiz from the Maya-God, so if anyone wants to earn 10 Donuts on his question: Zune!
I just finished the Mayan calander and the guy says he has a question you will only know if you have seen tonight's Halloween episode. Is he question the same and you just know the answer? He says you get a outfit if you get it right doesn't mention donuts. Waiting until the episode is on until trying to answer.
10-07-2012, 12:09 PM
I finally tried one more time and got it plus the calander plus the question right but when can I start getting the other parts... Or try to
10-09-2012, 07:46 PM
You can´t complet the black hole storyline. You need to buy a lasercanon for 150 donuts.
10-09-2012, 07:52 PM
So no devil Flanders or anything till the ray gun is bought?