App description: THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. DOH! Now, its up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.

* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.

HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletuss Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TVs longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention its free to play?

SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics youll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.

IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it even though we really dont have to sell this game because its FREE!

Toad In The Hole's comments:

10-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Ray Gun

I built the ray gun. It shoots down the saucer, and then it crash lands into your ray gun, and now you have a big crash site. But now I have Klang hanging around doing quests. Not sure if you can get him without the ray gun can you?
10-13-2012, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamehenge View Post
I built the ray gun. It shoots down the saucer, and then it crash lands into your ray gun, and now you have a big crash site. But now I have Klang hanging around doing quests. Not sure if you can get him without the ray gun can you?
Probably not. Does Klang stay after Halloween?

10-14-2012, 05:25 AM
You know, if these were 99cent buildings i would get one every now and than... in the end maybe spend more than i do on an average iOS game just because i like the art style... but 10+$ :-/
10-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamehenge View Post
Did you pay 20 dollars for it or are you jailbroken?
10-15-2012, 06:15 AM
I had my 2 year old kid looking at my iPad and seeing "Homer" (one of her first words, I'm so proud )
She wanted to play, so I let her look at it.

It took her about 5 seconds to get to the 99.99$ donut in app purchase screen.

Obviously she didn't buy them, because it needed the password, but it shows how the UI of this game is tailored for people especially kids to buy massive amount in app.
This is really despicable from EA (and other Zynga like games)
10-17-2012, 11:17 PM
So, not sure if this is the best place to ask but my son is stuck on the Mayan calendar. Is there anything special he has to do to get the last piece of the calendar?

Game Center ID: StephenP67, Plus ID: fazstp
Froggydexed 48% (18,012/ 36,800): 100% of Anura to Sagitta, Floresco to Signum, Frondis to Fortuno.
10-28-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazstp View Post
So, not sure if this is the best place to ask but my son is stuck on the Mayan calendar. Is there anything special he has to do to get the last piece of the calendar?
Nope u just get it. It's nothing special either just some Mayan god that walks around doing nothing.

I topped level 22 nothing else I can do but collect money now. I'm not spending money for these donuts to get anything here.
11-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
This game stoops to a new low I read some comments on Facebook and ea popped on them(shocker) they said to address crashes and have better mantaniance they are going to offer a PAID version wow pathetic they want more money.
Link please
12-02-2012, 10:26 AM
New update comingon 5th dec, if you look on that App Store there's a link to hoilday games there a pic of the tap out app with homer wearing a jacket and big snow flakes falling
12-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Does anyone have a problem with the bowling alley that it crashes as soon as you complete the building ?

Thanks.