★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MIRAGINE
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 61.7 MB
  • Version: 4.7.8
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Strategically outmaneuver your enemy by picking the perfect soldiers to counterattack! Each unit has a specific set of strengths and weaknessesselect wisely to win the war.

Fight those people who stronger than you, challenge forever!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/miraginewar/

eAdvisory's comments:
This game hit the appstore today.

02-22-2012, 12:25 AM
Just purchased the game and it is great. Lots of units to deploy. Its seriously like a mini war in your pocket. Its awesome. Also if you go to newgrounds website you can play it. So its sorta like a trial version. its pretty much the same as the ios version.

Last edited by eAdvisory; 02-22-2012 at 12:30 AM.
02-22-2012, 08:05 AM
Bought this. It's terrible imo. Small buttons, each represents a unit of which I had no idea the differences between. You just choose what to spawn when the timer hits zero, very little strategy too it. Looks cool, all the little guys charging at each other but that's about it.
02-22-2012, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebubble View Post
Bought this. It's terrible imo. Small buttons, each represents a unit of which I had no idea the differences between. You just choose what to spawn when the timer hits zero, very little strategy too it. Looks cool, all the little guys charging at each other but that's about it.
I'm going to second this.