App description: #1 Sniper game on the App Store worldwide!

17+ NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!
Minimum requirements:
iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPad

NO MERCY
Tyler is an ordinary guy whose patience gets pushed too far. After getting fired as a supermarket cleaner he begins a violent career as a professional hitman. This, however, is also the beginning of social decline, false friends and a spiral of deception. Watch out! You cant trust anyone

AIM AND SHOOT!
Grab your rifle and make sure to hit with the first bullet.

Kotaku:
"Clear Vision is way better than it has any right to be. I love that about the game."

IGN:
"ultra-violent stick figures"
"completely competent $0.99 distraction"

Feature Overview:

- Animated Cut Scenes
- Blood and Gore Animation
- Daily Newspaper
- 25 Missions
- Retina Display Support
- 5 Weapons
- Wind and Distance Calculation
- Underground Boxing
- Based on Clear Vision Flash Game

Visit us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/FDGEntertainment
http://www.facebook.com/ClearVisionOfficial

Future777's comments:
You are Tyler, a professional hitman.
Now available (Universal App):

02-22-2012, 01:09 AM
Very tempting... Any lite version?

02-22-2012, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Very tempting... Any lite version?
End of March/beginning of April.
But hey - it's a Universal App and only $1. If you don't get nightmares after seeing tons of blood - it's a nice game

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
02-22-2012, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
End of March/beginning of April.
But hey - it's a Universal App and only $1. If you don't get nightmares after seeing tons of blood - it's a nice game
Good point, taking the plunge, love them sniper games. Thanks
02-22-2012, 01:22 AM
The flash version is really, really polished...but you already had me at the 17+ warning and retina display.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-22-2012, 01:31 AM
Thanks, guys! Enjoy

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
02-22-2012, 01:34 AM
Game Impressions

WOW! Played a few minutes and I am very impressed! Doodle type figures with a plot and story! Loving it!
Control is basically, drag your finger to aim, pull the trigger. So far played 3 missions and absolutely love it.
For a buck, plus universal, you cannot go wrong! Highly recommended, and can't wait to buy (through in game cash you earn from missions) better sniper rifles. Oh yeah, there is distance and wind affecting your shots, love it!

Last edited by sugimulm; 02-22-2012 at 01:42 AM.
02-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Heh...and I thought the Flash version was polished. >_> One word: WOW! (Sorry sugimulm ) The total package right here folks. Incredible, incredible, incredible. That's all I'll say for now... I want to ****ing play more! HIGHLY recommended!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-22-2012, 02:20 AM
@sugimulm and metalcasket
Thank you for your... reactions?

I'm definitely going to love the wind affecting the bullet.

Just wondering, is there bullet drop? Like, long/extra long range shots where you have to lift the sight up to compensate for gravity.
02-22-2012, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
@sugimulm and metalcasket
Thank you for your... reactions?

I'm definitely going to love the wind affecting the bullet.

Just wondering, is there bullet drop? Like, long/extra long range shots where you have to lift the sight up to compensate for gravity.
There are missions that you hover your sight, this will give you the distance and wind direction. After you get info, you make adjustments on your sight (dots) that show the distance. So if the target is 1000m, then you have to aim above your target. I can honestly say that there are other missions that do not involve sniping. I must say I am really loving the diversity and it makes me feel like a badass killer.
Oh btw, returning the favor for all your great impressions that made my purchase decisions much easier.