App description: "It's an addictive, creative game with some lovely aesthetics and challenging levels. If you're anything like me, it'll probably steal your soul." - KOTAKU

"iPad App of the Week" - GIZMODO

"Game of the Month" - iDow.ru

--------

Fast paced fantasy tower defense... from the creators of Toy Soldiers and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance!

Defend your kingdom from invading troll hordes, with addictive quick-to-learn but difficult-to-master gameplay. Towers N' Trolls combines fast-paced arcade action with quick-thinking strategy.

The tower defense genre is updated for 21st Century mobile gaming with nail-biting moments where your fate teeters on a razor's edge. No sitting and waiting for the enemy, they're already at your door - it's up to you to stop them!

Towers N' Trolls features beautifully hand-painted environments and playful, light-hearted monsters from the Age of Fantasy. Play across 11 worlds and 65 unique maps, including the Lonely Forest, Fertile Pastures, Snowy Forest, Underworld, Badlands, and the North.

--------

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

"Before playing Towers N' Trolls I could see only the visible light spectrum. Now I can see both ultraviolet and infrared! It's amazing, you should try it!"

"When Cyclops invaded my neighborhood, I knew to build Scout Towers immediately... Thank you Towers N' Trolls for saving my family's life. The Johnsons next-door only had Catapults, and perished tragically."

"My son was a real problem in school. Since I bought him Towers N' Trolls, his teachers love him and he's earned straight A's!"

"What other reason is there to buy an iPhone other than to play Towers N' Trolls?"

--------

FEATURES

* 65 Levels!
* 4 Game Modes! (Story Campaign, Challenge, Open Mode, and Endless Journey)
* 11 different worlds across completely different environments!
* 10 Enemy types with thousands of frames of animation!
* 10 Enemy types with thousands of frames of animation!
* 3 Levels of Difficulty!
* Unique, Hand Painted Backgrounds!
* Randomized loot generation provide countless hours of replayability!
* Leaderboards & Achievements!
* GameCenter Support!
* Outrageous Special Weapons including - Powder Kegs, Mine Fields, and Poison Gas Clouds!

--------

EMBER ENTERTAINMENT

Visit us at Ember-Entertainment.com
Like us at facebook.com/EmberEntertainment
Follow us at twitter.com/Ember_Dev

Echoseven's comments:

Universal HD Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/towers-n-trolls-hd/id500387023?mt=8
02-22-2012, 05:32 AM

I guess it`s a try worth. Will report back as soon as I`m done with the Trailer.

Last edited by Sanuku; 02-23-2012 at 07:43 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added (iPad 2).

02-22-2012, 05:37 AM
Looks good, but unless this has a genre redefining feature, i guess im off the TD types of games for now. Will wait to see what's in it before i consider getting this one.
02-22-2012, 05:48 AM
Nice one. I'll be getting this. Are there Game Center achievements?

From the What people are saying:
"My son was a real problem in school. Since I bought him Towers N' Trolls, his teachers love him and he's earned straight A's!"

LMAO

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106

Last edited by pavarotti2007; 02-22-2012 at 05:51 AM.
02-22-2012, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Nice one. I'll be getting this. Are there Game Center achievements?

From the What people are saying:

LMAO
^
I also heard by finishing the first level a genie appears and grants you 3 wishes

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
02-22-2012, 06:22 AM
"A new kind of tower defense..."

Yeah.
Fn.
Right.

My god, please make it stop.
02-22-2012, 06:49 AM
Been looking forward to this.
Gotta wait for it to hit the US app store.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
02-22-2012, 10:10 AM
ive got like 10 td's that I've yet to start... why must new ones keep coming out D:

iOS gods, devs and whoever the hell hears me... stop making TD's for a while so i can finish the damn games i bought so long ago! x_x

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Sword of Xolan - Crusaders Quest - Hearthstone
02-22-2012, 01:30 PM
I look forward to new tower defense games and this one looks interesting. It's the platform and FPS that I get tired of. Always room for another TD.
Note: there is a iphone version and a universal HD version of Towers N' Troll.
02-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Busted! The Towers N Trolls iTunes page has several unfounded statements under the heading what people are saying. The game isnt even out in the US and they say someones son has been distracted from school since purchasing the game. Yeah right! The other comments are just as bad. Theyre not credible statements at all. You've lost my trust and purchase Ember Entertainment!
I was about to purchase the game but now I will wait until some credible reviews come in, and only if theyre favourable reviews.