★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Flight Unlimited Las Vegas - Available December 17th

02-25-2012, 03:45 PM
#11
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Atlantic, IA
Posts: 280
Definently interested in beta testing this game looks really cool.

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Games I have Beta Tested: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US
Add me on Game Center: bjp13
02-25-2012, 04:29 PM
#12
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 439
Ever wanted to fly one of these?


Last edited by flightunlimited; 02-25-2012 at 04:42 PM.

02-27-2012, 10:41 AM
#13
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 439
Thanks for your interest in beta testing. Please email beta@iphoneflightsimulator.com
02-27-2012, 07:06 PM
#14
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 769
Wow this looks amazing! I loved the first one even though it's a little hard to control the planes. I love the setting and it looks nearly gps accurate version of las Vegas. So this may be way too early to ask but any plans for a flight unlimited 3 and if so where will it be set? I love these games
02-27-2012, 08:49 PM
#15
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 147
Sign me up. I JUST bought X-Plane-9 this morning because it's the closest thing to flight sim on the iPAD. I don't want dogfighting. I just want to feel like flying. Like PilotWings. If you guys are going for that, I'm definitely excited.

Only request: Please give the option for swipe/touch controls and not just gyroscopic. I've never gotten the hang of gyroscopic gaming on my idevices, and currently playing X-Plane9 is tough because of this...
02-27-2012, 08:54 PM
#16
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Atlantic, IA
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightunlimited View Post
Thanks for your interest in beta testing. Please email beta@iphoneflightsimulator.com
What kind of info do you need Like a UDID

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Games I have Beta Tested: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US
Add me on Game Center: bjp13
02-28-2012, 12:38 PM
#17
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoipad View Post
Wow this looks amazing! I loved the first one even though it's a little hard to control the planes. I love the setting and it looks nearly gps accurate version of las Vegas. So this may be way too early to ask but any plans for a flight unlimited 3 and if so where will it be set? I love these games
Sorry, we haven't finalized the planes yet for Flight Unlimited Vegas. If you have requests please submit them. I'm excited to hear that you love the first game. Thanks!
02-28-2012, 02:07 PM
#18
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightunlimited View Post
Sorry, we haven't finalized the planes yet for Flight Unlimited Vegas. If you have requests please submit them. I'm excited to hear that you love the first game. Thanks!
Maybe there should be the option for non motion control flying if it's the same as the last one. Think along the lines of RC Plane
02-28-2012, 09:50 PM
#19
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bparker View Post
What kind of info do you need Like a UDID
Sorry, I missed this post...yes, please email with your UDID. We'll be sending out the Beta versions in about a month.
03-06-2012, 06:44 PM
#20
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 769
Any update for this?