★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Its a puzzle, its a brain teaser, its a game! Its all three and much more! It is bingo with strategy! Place your pieces one at a time on the board. Try to form continuous rows of color from edge to edge. But one wrong tile and the whole row is worthless. It gets harder as the number of empty spaces on your board, and your possible choices, diminish. Because once a tile is placed, it cant be moved!

Take It Easy is a simple, yet surprisingly addictive and thought-provoking game that'll give you endless hours of fun.

YouTube Video
http://youtu.be/ixggKO3TxQk

FEATURES

New iPad, iPad, iPhone & iPhone Retina version all-in-one! Includes stunning 2048-by-1536 high resolution graphics for the new iPad.

Three entertaining and visually beautiful game modes to choose from.

The Classic Mode will introduce you to the game that started it all. Already over a million copies of the award winning board game have been enjoyed by fans worldwide.

The Puzzle Mode will test your puzzle solving skills with 100 fun and well designed puzzles. This exciting new twist to the game will have you swapping pieces in your sleep. This mode will appeal to puzzle solvers everywhere.

Last but not least, the Progressive Mode offers 30 stages of different challenges specifically designed for the iOS version. Conquer all 30 stages before time runs out!

Local and online multiplayer game play. Play head-to-head against a friend. Or up to 4 players on a single iPad! Or play with friends around the world with the online multiplayer.

Game Center integration lets you compare high scores with your friends and players around the world. See if you can earn a prestigious spot in the TIE Master leaderboard.

Over 40 different achievements. Earn points to get that #1 rank and, along the way, win surprising rewards to customize your gameplay.

More puzzles and challenges on the way!
02-24-2012, 01:30 AM

02-24-2012, 06:36 AM
Nice!

Wow, this came out of nowhere. I've played the boardgame many times and now I can take the solo-variant everywhere, be it my new iPad or my old iPod 2G. Only thing I'm missing, split-screen multiplayer on the iPad, like in the FITS app. I even would shell out some coins for an IAP here...

Good job, nice app, tx Zabu. Hopefully we'll see more iOS apps from you in the near future.

Now playing: Unworded, Aurora Puzzle Adventure, Steamworld Heist, PinOut!, Sproggiwood, Colorcube, kubic, Mekorama, Open Bar!
Waiting for: Any Star Realms expansion, Nyheim, Onirim
02-28-2012, 01:49 AM
Thank you to anarkitty for posting the video. Tried looking in several ways on YouTube and kept coming up empty. Hitting buy now.
02-28-2012, 06:12 AM
Game Impressions

Like this one quite a bit. Strong concept and well executed technically. If you like puzzle/matching games you should take a look.
02-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Picked this up after seeing the video and it's a very enjoyable puzzler. My only request is for an undo button - an errant tap can destroy lots of planning!
02-29-2012, 10:22 AM
+1 for undo button

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyprime View Post
Picked this up after seeing the video and it's a very enjoyable puzzler. My only request is for an undo button - an errant tap can destroy lots of planning!
I second that.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
03-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractgamefreak View Post
Wow, this came out of nowhere. I've played the boardgame many times and now I can take the solo-variant everywhere, be it my new iPad or my old iPod 2G. Only thing I'm missing, split-screen multiplayer on the iPad, like in the FITS app. I even would shell out some coins for an IAP here...

Good job, nice app, tx Zabu. Hopefully we'll see more iOS apps from you in the near future.
Hi I'm the developer for Take It Easy and just wanted to let you know that a new version with local multiplayer play has been submitted to Apple. You'll be able to play head-to-head against a friend and even up to 4 players on an iPad.

Here's a link to an updated video that includes footage of the multiplayer mode in action,

http://youtu.be/ixggKO3TxQk

Hoping you guys like it and thanks so much for supporting the game! I'm working on more additions including online multiplayer, more puzzles, and more modes.
03-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the update Edgar - looks fantastic! Will an undo option be added for the single player mode?
03-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyprime View Post
Thanks for the update Edgar - looks fantastic! Will an undo option be added for the single player mode?
It is one of the things we are considering