★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Difference of iPhone Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man

11-16-2008, 12:28 AM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Difference of iPhone Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man

What's the difference or is it the stupid Left Coast Logic scheme, have three different apps that do PRECISELY THE SAME THING. Left Coast wanted to categorize the app in Utilities, Productivity and somewhere else. I was confused on that one, and i blasted them for the huge mistake on their site. Thats bad business tactic on the customers.

But really, whats the difference between Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man on the iPhone.
11-16-2008, 12:31 AM
You see, Ms. Pac Man has a bow in her hair, and i think she is hotter than plain old regular Pac Man. Why stare at a dude when you can stare at his wife?
11-16-2008, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
What's the difference or is it the stupid Left Coast Logic scheme, have three different apps that do PRECISELY THE SAME THING. Left Coast wanted to categorize the app in Utilities, Productivity and somewhere else. I was confused on that one, and i blasted them for the huge mistake on their site. Thats bad business tactic on the customers.

But really, whats the difference between Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man on the iPhone.
Did anyone else see this thread title and immediately think of the Wayne's World movie?
11-23-2008, 11:59 AM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Sorry for the misleading title, but I was wanting to get one of them, and didn't understand the difference.

And still don't.
11-23-2008, 01:24 PM
Ms. Pac-Man was originally an unofficial arcade mod, but Midway paid the modders to turn it into a sequel of Pac Man. As a result Ms. Pac Man is actually the original Pac-Man code with modified code on top of it to allow for new mazes, ghost characteristics, an an obvious modification to give Pac-Man a sex change. LOL These modifications made Ms. Pac-Man the superior game to Pac-Man although Pac-Man still holds a special place in my heart as the original. If you are on the fence about which one to get, I'd go for Ms. Pac-Man. Just make sure you change your control to swipe. The other control schemes are barely useable.

You may want to watch this episode of PlayValue. They explain the whole thing about how Ms. Pac-Man come to be.

http://onnetworks.com/videos/play-va...?autoplay=true

Last edited by Phoenixfury; 11-23-2008 at 01:29 PM.