★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From $ 1.99 to $ 0.99 for a Short Time!

Vector i-Ship ( 2D Arcade Shoot' Em Up )

Welcome to the vector Galaxy!
Discover the truth about the missing ships in your fleet.
Travel to other planets and protect yourself with a vast weapon arsenal.
Unlock new ships with different weapons and a different especial.

- Universal app game Compatible with devices such as:
iphone 3GS, iphone 4 and iphone 4S.
ipodtouch 3G and ipodtouch 4G.
ipad1 and ipad2.

- retina display resolution compatibility.

- Beautiful cartoon graphics with true animated backgrounds.

- Plenty of different weapons and a different special for all the ships.

- Huge Bosses and Midbosses.

- Wide range of enemies.

- Original dance/trance music for each level.

- 2D destruction physics for some enemies and objects.

- OpenFeint leaderboard competition and achievement trophies.

- Addictive gameplay.

- Control options for Touch, accelerometer and a digital pad.

- Vibration option for rumble idevices.

- Language in English / Português / Español / Français / .

Possible Future updates:

- Game center.

- More ships.

- More modes like an Infinite Boss Battle Survival Mode.

- More Levels.

WaJuniorGames's comments:
Hi there touch arcade friends!
I am from WaJuniorGames and I want to show you all this new iOS universal Game.

Game Name : Vector i-Ship
Type : Space Shooting Game ( Shoot´em up Arcade 2D)
Company : WaJuniorGames
Developer : Washington Luiz de Figueiredo Junior
Release date : probably this February 02/12
Development time : more than 8 months
Openfeint network with trophies and achievements
2D physics destruction on some objects and enemies
Language: English, japanese, Portuguese, French and spanish.

Itunes Link : http://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/vector-i-ship./id503028780?l=pt&ls=1&mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

iphone 3GS , 4 and 4S
ipodTouch 3G and 4G
ipad1 and ipad2

Also new modes, new ships(with different weapons and specials) and new levels are coming on the way!!

Thank you and I really hope for your support As I have more 8 projects on the works( one is a beat´em up and there´s also a hack and slash for iOS devices too)

The game is really beautiful and everything is made in 2D, animated backgrounds(almost never done in games for apple portable devices), lots of special Effects in 2D every ship in the game has it´s own weapons and special animations and FX.

The soundtracks are trance style musics, so you can enjoy the feeling of the game.You will fight against a lot of enemies, including Huge Bosses and MidBosses(There are some destructible physics implemented in some enemy parts).

The menus also are beautifully done too(with Different Effects) and there´s also an option to change the language to English,portuguese,Spanish,French and Japanese.

In controls you will have an option to change to :

Touch - keep the Touch pressed to constantly shoot and guide the ship + Special button to release the special attack, Transparent bellow the screen.

Digital Pad - A virtual (on-screen) Joystick for old school players ( a Virtual Pad to guide the ship + Fire button and the Special button, everything transparent and Bellow the screen.

Accelerometer - Rotate or Tilt the Apple devices to move the ship + Fire button and the Special button, everything transparent and Bellow the screen
You will Start the game with one initial Ship and after finishing the game you unlock new ones.

Openfeint Leaderboards ( for world Scoring count competition ) and Unlockable Achievement trophies that pops up on-screen during the gameplay.Twitter and facebook also available with openfeint features.

I really hope the players to buy this game so I can update it in the future with new ships and also new levels and modes (like a Survive boss battle mode with trophies and a leaderboard).

Thank you for your support and fell free to copy and paste those informations on websites, blogs, twitters, facebooks or wherever you like. By supporting this game also you are supporting my 8 next projects giving WaJuniorGames a future in the Apple Mobile Game Market.

PS: the Game Engine used here is UNITY the same used by MikaMobile Games such as Zombieville,OMG pirates and etc...

Extra info:

About the "Vector" in the tittle, at the begining of the development this game was supposed to have only vector graphics indeed.But As I have filled the vector lines with paint and started shading in 2D, I thought that it looked even nicer that way, but I haven´t took the Vector in the tittle and the main reason is, Last year in 6 july I lost may father from cancer 2 months before Mr. Steve Jobs death,and as I showed him (my father) the tittle and as he was my special tester, and loved to play my game I realised that I should keep the name, in his memory.

It seams a little awkward but as an update I could create a Vector Simulation scene, using true vector graphics on the background, only, for a continuous Boss battle survival mode.
In a matter of fact that was one of my checklists in future updates for the game.

About the "i" before the Vector phrase represents the idevices from Apple, I mean an exclusive game!
Again, Thank you all and Support my game for even better future updates.

Vector i-Ship -> now on Apple store Worldwide

Washington Luiz de Figueiredo Junior
WaJuniorGames Founder and only employer of WaJuniorGames.
02-23-2012, 07:22 PM
A link would be much appreciated .

02-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
A link would be much appreciated .

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
02-23-2012, 07:29 PM
itunes link : http://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/vector-i-ship./id503028780?l=pt&ls=1&mt=8
Also Above!

Thank you and support my game! And don´t forget to review it at Apple store too!
02-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Available on Apple store Brazil probably next week!
Translation to portuguese:
"Provavelmente disponivel semana que vem na loja da Apple no brasil!"

Support the game and please don´t forget to give a review on the app store!

And remember more ships, modes and levels coming for free!
02-24-2012, 01:00 AM

02-24-2012, 03:24 AM
Glad this came out, nice surprise last night.

But a few little things (sorry !).

Love the style of the graphics, work really well, the touch controls i hoped i would like but they need to be relative, at the moment i move the ship around and then eventually it hides under my finger which is a pain.

Only played two levels so far, its pretty difficult ! That was until level 1 when i found out i could simply stay at the top and not move and keep shooting.

The problem is in level 1 the small ships just go horizontal and thats it, the slightly larger ships move up and down slightly but again its mostly horizontal. Think you really need some different patterns for the enemies as mostly just straight forward isnt really the best.

Think its a high price i'm afraid, i know you're a one man band but if you sell it cheaper you 'should' sell more units, as its dearer and theres no lite version sales might be a bit thinner. At $2.99 on the app store thats quite a high price.

It does have great potential though, like i say the graphics are very nice, some of the extra weapons you get are good, pressing that button for that huge 'laser' is great the way it zooms in fractionally. The end of level 'baddies' i've seen are very good, reminds me of classics like Nemesis or R-Type. But for me you need a few different enemy patterns, not just straight forward as then i just hid at the top and fired.
02-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Don´t worry because level 1 is literally the easiest one.

About the price, as i though that my game is a very different one in it´s kind i tried this tier price just for now but i´ll make some promotions over the time and drop the price from time to time.

I´ll checklist here an update to change the enemy pattern on level 1.

thank you for supporting and playing my game.
02-24-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks for reading the feedback, i'm sure it must be difficult reading anything 'slightly' negative when you've been working on your 'baby' so to speak for a while !

Like i say i know 'some' seems negative but its meant to be constructive, as i said theres a lot of potential with the game, love the graphic style. But please try and add relative touch as that would be great.

Like i say i love the end of level baddies i've seen so far, great work
02-24-2012, 10:17 AM

Thank you and please don´t forget to make a review on app store.
if you think it´s really funny and worth it talk about the good points for a start. Shoot´em up games in 2D like this one are very rare on now days. but with time my updates will grow the game even better and bigger.

what have you thought about my "gravity touch" control style?