02-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Not sure how you figured that out but thanks!
Easy actually, when you begin a game the pause icon briefly pops up on the screen. The icon is a paw inside a rainbow colored heart. Paw = Pause. lol

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
02-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Wow..fun game. The further you get, the more types of enemies show up. Can't wait to see what the last level brings. Yeah, I switched to the "expert" controls and it controls much better..but I just need to be careful to not move too much. I almost wish relative controls can still be added as an option..

About the pause screen, seems like if you place your finger while playing towards the top half of the screen, the pause ("paw") icon shows up..

From what I played so far..this game seems to have less of the "weird" visual and sound effects compared to the PC demos/full versions of Llamasoft that I tried. Still..since I'm having fun..thinking about getting the other Llamasoft games now. =P

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?

02-24-2012, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
From what I played so far..this game seems to have less of the "weird" visual and sound effects compared to the PC demos/full versions of Llamasoft that I tried. Still..since I'm having fun..thinking about getting the other Llamasoft games now. =P
I'd recommend starting with Minotaur Rescue then; there's less of the psychedelic madness than some of the other titles. The controls are brilliant in that game once adjusted to (like all the other Llamasoft games).

Also, Gridrunner rules.
02-24-2012, 02:14 AM
Great to get another Minter game, loving this, really like the way it looks like an 80's arcade game with the font/style etc. Nice shoot em up, about to play it on the icade.
02-24-2012, 04:18 AM
this is now my favourite of Llamasoft's iOS games (and i love them all, so, yeah!). just brilliant.
02-24-2012, 05:03 AM
I think I'll pick this up. Looks great.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
02-24-2012, 06:09 AM
To go from pure to casual on the title screen just swipe your finger across the screen.

Another awesome game from Minter
02-24-2012, 07:14 AM
Really enjoying this - classic Minter style and fun gameplay for $0.99. This is why I love iOS gaming!
02-24-2012, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
To go from pure to casual on the title screen just swipe your finger across the screen.

Another awesome game from Minter
Pure - Starting from the first stage.
Casual - starting from a later level you already reached.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
02-24-2012, 07:40 AM
Minter! Awesome! Nuff said!

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus