★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Com2uS] Homerun Battle 2 is $0.99 NOW

02-23-2012, 11:33 PM
[Com2uS] Homerun Battle 2 is $0.99 NOW

Attention baseball fans! 2012 Spring Training has begun in Homerun Battle 2.
THE BEST baseball game is now only $0.99. Grab this chance ASAP

App Store Link
HOMERUN BATTLE 2, $0.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You loved Homerun Battle 3D... Now the Ultimate Homerun Derby Returns: Homerun Battle 2!!
Back and better than ever, the beloved real-time worldwide slugger battle has a sequel!
Batter-up! Prepare to play the best mobile baseball hitting game with sluggers worldwide.
A whole new OS and new gamefields with extreme challenges add to the fun in Homerun Battle 2!

Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

*Developer & publisher of: Chronicles of Inotia 1, 2, 3 - Tower Defense - Slice It! - 9 Innings: Pro Baseball - The World of Magic - Homerun Battle series - others
*Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Twitter | Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Facebook | Com2us Tumblr | Com2us Blog | Com2us Forum
02-23-2012, 11:55 PM
com2us, as a company that makes quality games, why is your tech support so abysmal?

02-24-2012, 12:39 AM
How's the IAP in here?

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
02-24-2012, 08:08 AM
I'll buy it if Im refunded the money I had in my account.. (it was hacked like a hour ago)

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
02-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
How's the IAP in here?
ANYTHING that will make u decent for a competitive game costs a HELL OF A LOT.... 20$+

the game is very fun... but once you play for an hour... u'll realize u can't buy much and that the rest is very expensive IAP

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
02-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
ANYTHING that will make u decent for a competitive game costs a HELL OF A LOT.... 20$+

the game is very fun... but once you play for an hour... u'll realize u can't buy much and that the rest is very expensive IAP
thanks... I was told by a co-worker that the IAP was horrible, but didn't really get a straight answer as to why, just said the game pushes you towards buying everything...

pretty sad... the original Homerun Battle was great...
02-24-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylescorpion View Post
I'll buy it if Im refunded the money I had in my account.. (it was hacked like a hour ago)
iTunes accounts are hackable?
02-24-2012, 11:22 AM
I would love to pick this up but have decided never to give a dime to Com2Us until/unless they change their money-grubbing ways. It's quite sad to see what has happened to this developer since the first version of this game came out. I heard the IAPs are basically the worst on the App Store. Hell, they even charge like $10 for a woman avatar (which gives no in-game benefit). Such a shame.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
02-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
I would love to pick this up but have decided never to give a dime to Com2Us until/unless they change their money-grubbing ways. It's quite sad to see what has happened to this developer since the first version of this game came out. I heard the IAPs are basically the worst on the App Store. Hell, they even charge like $10 for a woman avatar (which gives no in-game benefit). Such a shame.
GREED is not cool.

Drat!
02-24-2012, 07:48 PM
This is the stuff that will ruin the app store. It is DISGUSTING. I don't mind IAP for expansions and minor expansions that provide something more to the game, but suckering people in like this is terrible for customers and only benefits the developers.

Just because people purchase IAP doesn't mean that what the devs do is fair or reasonable. It's preying on the weak people who get pestered endlessly to upgrade this or that.

But then games like Ticket to Ride come along and add something HUGE to the game for a few bucks, and heck at least Angry Birds only added a non-consumable item, but this bullcrap consumable IAP is getting out of control.

It's no wonder many people in the gaming community look down on the app store, it's reasons like this.