★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: “Crappy” iPhone and iPad game causing public enlightment

02-24-2012, 11:48 AM
“Crappy” iPhone and iPad game causing public enlightment

New York, NY (February 24, 2011)- Sumo Poop, the latest mobile game from Boobga Entertainment LLC, is sparking debates in various mobile-app gaming forums and message boards. But, despite the differing initial responses to Sumo Poop, everyone who has played the game so far has agreed on one thing: that Sumo Poop is highly addictive. Sumo Poop is now available for both the Ipad and the Iphone

The games starts with a Sumo at the top of the screen. He squeezes out a poop and it drops through the air. The object of the game is to catch as much poop from a Sumo wrestler as possible in a Japanese basket at the bottom of the screen. If you miss a poop, which comes falling from the top of the screen, a ninja comes to slice you up. With each level, the game’s speed and point value for each poop increased.

“The name ‘Sumo Poop’ sounded funny so I thought I’d give it a try,” explains Kevin Patterson, an active user on Touch Arcade, a popular Iphone app forum, “and then, the more I started playing this game, which was honestly pretty hilarious, but also really weird, the more I couldn’t stop. When I finally put my Iphone down and looked at the clock, I realized I had been playing for 40 minutes.”

Sumo Poop, now available from Boobga Entertainment LLC, can be downloaded for free for both the Iphone and the Ipad.
Sumo Poop is available now for iPhone and iPad at:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sumo-poop-hd/id488739571?mt=8

We were born to win – losing is not an option.
02-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Kevin Patterson? TouchArcade? Something smells fishy and/or poopy here.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

02-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Lol - will the real Kevin Patterson please stand up?

I think this is what is known as shill fail

GC/GLLive:lumothesinner
Recommends: Darkness Rush|Terra Noctis|IB2|Epoch|MC3|Shadowgun|Phoenix HD|Sonic Racing|FT Soccer|Bug Heroes|Spider-man
02-24-2012, 12:46 PM
“I accidentally clicked Sumo Poop instead of Angry Birds” explains Xexist, a semi-active user on Touch Arcade, the best iOS gaming forum, “and then, the more I started playing this game, which was honestly pretty stupid, but also really terrible, the more I wanted to stop. When I finally put my Iphone down and looked at the clock, I realized I had been playing for 5 minutes and would never get those precious minutes back. It was then I decided to take my own life in shame.” <---- Quote from obituary.

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.
02-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
“I accidentally clicked Sumo Poop instead of Angry Birds” explains Xexist, a semi-active user on Touch Arcade, the best iOS gaming forum, “and then, the more I started playing this game, which was honestly pretty stupid, but also really terrible, the more I wanted to stop. When I finally put my Iphone down and looked at the clock, I realized I had been playing for 5 minutes and would never get those precious minutes back. It was then I decided to take my own life in shame.” <---- Quote from obituary.
Lol... that was enlightening.
02-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Sorry Xexist, we would love to give you the 5 minutes back. Thank you for your consideration.

We were born to win – losing is not an option.
02-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
sorry, but shitty (no pun intended) "official sounding" press releases like this just turn me off from the game entirely.